Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By swaddon1903
In all fairness, a newbie probably wouldn't think of looking in something called 'The Vault' for downloads, and it is quite far down the forum.
By bmstinton93
Although there is a thread called, "Chris Moyles Radio Archive (Discussion & Request Thread)" just below this Podcast Archive thread.
By HA94
swaddon1903 wrote:In all fairness, a newbie probably wouldn't think of looking in something called 'The Vault' for downloads, and it is quite far down the forum.

Even though underneath where it says The Vault there is a description that says Articles, Tedious Links, Information, Full-Show Downloads and other titbits?
By richardtomlinson
The Podcast Archive is back up, fully accessible and now has every podcast from The Chris Moyles Show.
By bmstinton93
Just downloaded everything, but there are 4 enhanced podcast links that are broken:

By richardtomlinson
bmstinton93 wrote:Just downloaded everything, but there are 4 enhanced podcast links that are broken:

Thanks for spotting these and letting me know.

The first three are now fixed - the last was a special Jaguar Skills mash up that was only ever available as an mp3, so it's been removed from the enhanced page.
By MDarlin
Granted, this is very random. :)

There was a podcast done, shortly after the Enhanced ones were offered, I think (but I'm not sure when that was) when Chris was showing how they could change photos on the pod, and he said "Look, a badger, aww!" and there was a photo of same. It was so cute the way he said it!

Does anyone know when/which podcast that was? Again, I think it was in the early 'enhanced' days (so to speak). ^_^

Thanks much!
Lin
By k3-secret
HI

I'm after one podcast (that's appeared on my iPhone but i haven't downloaded and i can't play it or delete it), the podcast is: MoylesEn 18 Nov 11. Gino D'Acampo

I've tried looking under the Podcasts tab above but the site seems to be busy all the time.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you
bmstinton93 wrote:Hahaha I remember that! Not a clue when it was but I remember it!

Glad I could be of help... :P

:lol: Well, I'm glad someone else remembered it, though! :wink:

I'm going to do a search through the earliest enhanced podcasts, and see if I can find it.

Thanks anyway! :D
By therealscottyjaxx
Hi, I realise this is frustrating for some of you bu tI'm desperatly looking for a particular podcast and I can't' find it. I don't know when i was but it was a special podcast which didn't have any highlights in it. I thnk they were away on holiday or it could've been over christmas and new year. Basically each of the team prepared a game to play on the podcast to make up the time. As usual most of the games hadn't been fully thought through and it was really funny.

If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful!!

Thank you

Scottyjaxx
By Chris
2011-08-12 :: just before the team went on our hols they managed to squeeze in a couple of games from Dave & Dom, and talk about cars, dogs and lions on wheels

Or if not:

2005-10-06 :: find out what happened when Patrick Kielty visited, and the team celebrate Radio 1's 38th birthday with some very unique games

2007-04-06 :: Philip Glenister, Team Games, and modelling for Debbie McGee

2010-07-23 :: Dom presents the script of Titanic 2 to Hollywood legend Leonardo DiCaprio, Fearne Cotton does an amazing impression of a steam train, and the team play end of term games

2011-04-22 :: Dom, Tina & Dave play some amazing games, Chris tries to revive the old Sunshine Sheilas song, and Aled has trouble remembering fairytales

Thank you both!!