Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 12/08/2011.
By slaphead1982
I missed todays show. Does anybody know why this weeks podcast is not available yet?
By swaddon1903
slaphead1982 wrote:I missed todays show. Does anybody know why this weeks podcast is not available yet?

Aled tweeted at 2:12pm:

"Hello everyone. Apologies re the delay of this week's free download going up. It's on it's way!"
By slaphead1982
swaddon1903 wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:I missed todays show. Does anybody know why this weeks podcast is not available yet?

Aled tweeted at 2:12pm:

"Hello everyone. Apologies re the delay of this week's free download going up. It's on it's way!"

Thanks Swaddon1903 for the update. It's on now.
Suprised that they did'nt put a notice on facebook though.
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 25/11/2011.
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 20/01/2012.
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 06/04/2012.
By stevenuk
Hi
Any ideas why theres no podcast on the Radio 1 Website From May 25th?
If possible could someone please upload it if you have it.
Thanks
By slaphead1982
I've asked before but you just never know what with new members and what have you. Does anybody have the A-Z of radio 1 from 2007? It was one of many special audio things from the 40th anniversary period. I did have it on my original mp3 player but it died a few years back and I lost it.
By slaphead1982
richardtomlinson wrote:Here you go.

Thankyou very much for this Rich. I knew asking every now and then would pay off.
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 17/08/2012.
By bmstinton93
I don't really listen to podcasts and don't have any of these as I just keep the full shows instead but as I have OCD on this front I may as well download all the podcasts once the show has finished. Do we have every one here and what's the best way of downloading them all?
By neilt0
bmstinton93 wrote:I don't really listen to podcasts and don't have any of these as I just keep the full shows instead but as I have OCD on this front I may as well download all the podcasts once the show has finished. Do we have every one here and what's the best way of downloading them all?

There are zip files linked to in richardtomlinson's sig. However, I downloaded the 2005 zip and when extracting, it says the file are corrupt. They may not be (CRC checking isn't perfect). This is why sfv and/or par2 files are a good idea. :D
By jamiec21
bmstinton93 wrote:I don't really listen to podcasts and don't have any of these as I just keep the full shows instead but as I have OCD on this front I may as well download all the podcasts once the show has finished. Do we have every one here and what's the best way of downloading them all?

How strange, I had that very same thought today.
By R94N
They probably have an archive of their own although its a definite possibility.
By therealscottyjaxx
Does anyone have a copy of the Christmas/New year podcast which contained loads of games...as they had no material to play. I'm not sure what year it was...I think it was 2010. Thanks...I remmeber it was VERY funny and would love to keep it.

Chris
By louby
im trying to download the podcasts but when i click on 'additional podcasts can be found here' it takes me to this random site. does anyone know what to do?? thanks
By Andy4k6
Are the full shows available anywhere?

I have downloaded a load of the podcasts as it's all I can get my hands on but I would really like a load of the full shows as the podcasts are just not the same. I would be happy even if they had no music on at all and only want back a few months but I can't find them anywhere.

Many thanks

Andy

P.s Great website, I wish i knew it was here years ago

Thank you both!!