Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Mnesomeye
I'd just like to say thank you to all the people involved in creating such an extensive collection of podcasts for us 'new wave' listeners to enjoy. It's very much appreciated~ ! :D
By DarroM
Any sign of the podcasts from March 2010 onwards coming up or have they already been put somewhere since I have missed a few from that month as well as April's and can't seem to find them in the Archive since the latest one was the 26th February one. If you can let me know asap, I will be very grateful.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
By richardtomlinson
My archive now has all podcasts up to and including 16/04/10.
By stevenuk
Hi
i missed the podcast from 18th June 2010 does anyone have it somewhere i can download from?
Thanks
By richardtomlinson
stevenuk wrote:i missed the podcast from 18th June 2010 does anyone have it

Download link

And I missed the podcast from 4th June '10 - if anyone has either the standard or enhanced podcast (or both) and are willing to upload it somewhere please let me know.
By richardtomlinson
exeter4eva wrote:do you have the podcasts for after the end of June Richard?
i've missed the one for the 2nd July 2010

Download link for 2nd July

And i'm still lacking the podcast(s) from 4th June 2010, if anyone's able to help ...
By richardtomlinson
chrisdavies42 wrote:hi there, i missed the podcast from the 16th of july if anyone can help me? cheers, keep up the good work

It's in the Podcast Archive - follow the link in my signature (i'm yet to upload the enhanced version, but the standard mp3 version is there).
By richardtomlinson
JakeHarrison92 wrote:Has anyone got the podcast with Leo DiCaprio (23rd July)? I missed it and it's been deleted off the Radio 1 website.

Yes, it's in the Podcast Archive - follow the link in my signature.
By chrisdavies42
hey there, i missed the podcast from the 13th of august. I know its only a short 1, just want it for my collection, can anyone help me?
By dimtimjim
richardtomlinson wrote:
JakeHarrison92 wrote:Has anyone got the podcast with Leo DiCaprio (23rd July)? I missed it and it's been deleted off the Radio 1 website.

Yes, it's in the Podcast Archive - follow the link in my signature.

Watcha pal,

I missed a couple of Augusts podcasts due to holiday, can you supply a link? Anyone got 'em?
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 03/09/2010.
By enzo
do you have the Will Farrell Interview 1st Dec 2010 podcast? Just missed it on iplayer, owe you one if you've got it
By richardtomlinson
The podcast featuring Will Ferrell is still available to download from the BBC website, otherwise you can download it from the Podcast Archive: download link
By richardtomlinson
Podcast Archive updated up to and including 11/03/2011.
By a-moron
Any chance someone can point me in the direction of the podcast containing Chris' naked video blog with the horse and German director. It was 2007 some time, tried looking through archive but nothing seems to show this in the description.
By richardtomlinson
The video was posted on YouTube on 30/03/2007, and they chat about it in the following week's podcast.
By Moyles=Legend
Can someone PM me pn how to add these to itunes so i can have them on my mp3 player instead of streaming.

Thanks.

EDIT: never mind. got it, thanks.

Thank you both!!