The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By d000hg
I'd watch it quick! Most of it is pre lock-in as it turns out, but there is some real gold in there for fans, much of it visual.
By Randomisation20
Hello unfortunately I missed this completely as I’m listening quite a few episodes in delay does anybody know if this is still available anywhere please because I really would like to get hold of it both versions
By Randomisation20
Harry Briggs wrote:I think I’ve done it. New to drop box so let me know if it hasn’t worked.

Harry dropbox can take a while to synchronise that could be the reason alternatively if you do have a dropbox account and you could let me have your email address I can set up a shared folder that way let me know
By DomsBell
I missed this as well with everything going on and caught up weeks later after it closed. I can't receive pm's and the dropbox link is empty. If anyone could post a link to the unedited video that would be great and the best or even the edited version.
By eadam
Ugh - I too am a few weeks behind on show catchup and just finding out about this. If anyone is willing to share I'd be most grateful - happy to show you my make some noise receipt to show I'm not trying to get out of paying. I moved to the states so I listen using the great downloads section of this site!
By Randomisation20
Randomisation20 wrote:
Harry Briggs wrote:I think I’ve done it. New to drop box so let me know if it hasn’t worked.

Harry dropbox can take a while to synchronise that could be the reason alternatively if you do have a dropbox account and you could let me have your email address I can set up a shared folder that way let me know

Harry would you be able to try emailing them?
Johnbusiness@gmail.com The Gmail accounts seem to have much more storage so they may go okay thanks mate
By jordanhowell

I don’t suppose you could share with me too, please? I’m also way behind on shows and just catching up. Would appreciate it!
By ml2912
Hi
Is anyone able to send this to me?? Its the only one I am missing! Would like to catch up before listening to 2021 pubcast. thank you

Thank you both!!