The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By chrysostom
I don't know what's funnier - that this is a thing, or that the poster looks like it's from 1997
By BBQ
Dave Vitty will do his cover of The Perfect Christmas Single originally heard on Scott Mills' show
By MadTheEddos
Topher wrote:I won't have that! Here's were I am obliged to mention that I know for a fact Cheggers is a lovely bloke, whatever you may think about him professionally.

I found him annoying on TV, but thought the Pop Quiz was brilliant. My favourite joke he made was the one where he said David Blaine was preparing for being frozen in a block of ice by having an affair with Anne Robinson, followed by a particularly enthusiastic "WAYHEEEY!". I laughed so hard I might have injured myself.
By Topher
I hate you for highlighting my spelling error.
By Nicola_Red
Ah, Dave on Pointless Celebs this evening. Perfect timing!
By myloxyloto
Was this a new one? Who was his partner, presumably not Dom or anyone else from his R1 days?
By Nicola_Red
Yes it was new. His partner was Dion Dublin. Thanks to Dave getting a tennis question wrong, they crashed out in the first round. I'm sure it'll be on iPlayer.

ETA: not new apparently. Just new to me.
By bmstinton93
I've seen that one before, definitely a repeat. Dave answered Michael Stich and got 100 didn't he?
By Comedy John
That episode of Pointless Celebrities with Comedy Dave is from 2012. It was filmed when he was still on Radio 1. I remember him talking about it. It's available on the BBC iPlayer for the next 7 days.
By Nicola_Red
Ah, it's a repeat I hadn't seen then. I only really started watching it last year. I feel like they referred to the breakfast show in the past tense at some point, but I could have imagined that. Still, a fortuitous day to repeat it. And for anyone like me who hadn't seen it, there's now an opportunity to on the iPlayer. If Dave isn't dead to you of course.
By fatboydave73
Looking at the trailer; Dom is the lead presenter for the new program as well.

He is clearly doing better than either Chris or Dave post TCMS; good luck to him !
By chrysostom
I think the key thing here is that he's trying (not that it's a bad thing).

Chris could get a gig if he wanted to, but Dave would kill for Dom's career - and when Dom was first on the show, I bet nobody thought that sentence would be true.
By The Deadly
Dave is friends with Dion Dublin though. I think that's much better than working.
By dimtimjim
good for Dom, hope it does well.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]