The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By neilt0
Dom on Radio Kent: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/95c7y7n ... efault.mp3

Local radio is bloody ridiculous. 45 minutes of teasing their only feature, interspersed with crap music and the same news over and over. It's horrific.

Then the feature starts -- Dom talks to a pile of religious types. Everyone is off-mic. That's as far as I got.

Next stop: 108.9 - The Pigeon! http://chrismoyles.net/soundvault/sound ... ileid=2857
By JayE
All regular radio stinks!!! Podcasts and Satellite Radio is where it's at now!
By Dave in Philadelphia
neilt0 wrote:Dom on Radio Kent: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/95c7y7n ... efault.mp3

Local radio is bloody ridiculous. 45 minutes of teasing their only feature, interspersed with crap music and the same news over and over. It's horrific.

Then the feature starts -- Dom talks to a pile of religious types. Everyone is off-mic. That's as far as I got.

Next stop: 108.9 - The Pigeon! http://chrismoyles.net/soundvault/sound ... ileid=2857

Sadly I couldn't agree more, it's hardly a showcase for Dom's abilities.
So disappointed...
By Topher
This is where I stick my oar in and announce my support for the Three Counties Breakfast Show. I don't like any of their other shows and he does have the odd stinker, but by and large Iain Lee is very good.
By Yudster
Radio 2. Chris Evans does a great job (even if he is only putting a tiny percentage of what he is capable of into it) and Sara Cox is covering for him this week so that's great.
By G-Sizzle
Topher wrote:This is where I stick my oar in and announce my support for the Three Counties Breakfast Show. I don't like any of their other shows and he does have the odd stinker, but by and large Iain Lee is very good.

Iain Lee was always very amusing on the very rare occasions I heard him on LBC
By Topher
I used to watch him on the 11 O'Clock Show, which also launched the (far more successful) careers of Sacha Baron Cohen and that twat Gervais.
By BBQ
He must have loved that since he seemed like such a big fan of local radio.
By chrysostom
Another Dom embed. Looks like he's finally going to make that programme about finding Nessie that he spoke about AGES ago - which Chris mercilessly ripped him for.

By dimtimjim
Just got to the Podcast zone (April '07) which is Dave n Jayne - Dave has just announced he n J are expecting and then shortly after that she is on the phone with the 'I am the meat' revelation.

Just making me feel bit sorry for Dave and Jayne and Nicole that (for whatever reason) it all collapsed.
By G-Sizzle
dimtimjim wrote:Just got to the Podcast zone (April '07) which is Dave n Jayne - Dave has just announced he n J are expecting and then shortly after that she is on the phone with the 'I am the meat' revelation.

Just making me feel bit sorry for Dave and Jayne and Nicole that (for whatever reason) it all collapsed.

Was "I am the meat" really 2007!!?

That has really flown by.
By northernsteve
A couple of other updates on the rest of the team - Aled has been promoted to Editor at Radio 1, and Carrie is doing sport on 5 Live Weekend Breakfast.
By swaddon1903
Oh aye, I meant to post that the other week about Carrie. I was listening before Danny Baker came on and was surprised to hear her. I thought she quit the BBC?
By fatboydave73
Dave cropped up on the Daily Politics program yesterday for around 4 seconds; where he was asked for his views on Nigel Farage. He was interviewed as a "passer-by" to give an opinion (so not even recognised as being a former BBC employee).

Perhaps confirming what appears to be the worst secret in the whole world; Producer Rachel tweeted him to mention it, and included Dom, Carrie and Aled in the tweet, but not Chris.

Sporting a lovely Movember also !!
By Yudster
fatboydave73 wrote:Perhaps confirming what appears to be the worst secret in the whole world; Producer Rachel tweeted him to mention it, and included Dom, Carrie and Aled in the tweet, but not Chris.

Sporting a lovely Movember also !!

Rachel has obviously extended her skill set since leaving the show.
By G-Sizzle
Am I right in thinking that only Aled & Dom follow Chris on Twitter now, and vice versa?
Not that it matters at all in the real world, just a bit odd.
By swaddon1903
I would think Aled and Dom have now joined me and thousands of others in unfollowing him because of his constant tweets about his YouTube videos.
By DarroM
I would probably do the same thing since if I follow someone who tweets way too much and your timeline is dominated by their tweets, that is the main reason why I unfollow. That and someone who hardly tweets at all.

I pretty much stopped following everyone on the team except for a few I never followed when the show ended since I just found it a bit irrelevant to keep following them post Chris Moyles Show. I do check a few of their timelines every now and again though.
By BBQ
Dom needs to get a once a week local radio show since he loves that format. I think he would have a blast with it.
By slaphead1982
I heard the first show (And may edit and upload all this weeks shows). The parts where he is being a local radio presenter was fun but then it got serious and it was just ok. Dom needs a shot at his own show.
By slaphead1982
I've edited two shows soo far. As it's a local show I've edited out all the news bulletins but the second half of the show does talk about the news in general. It got better as the week whent on.
I'm not sure when I'll upload them but if all goes well, It'll no longer than two weeks.

Thank you both!!