The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By amykathleen2005
**Admin note: as you may be aware, Dom's wife Nic sadly passed away in April 2018. Thread has been locked out of respect.**

Does anyone else get the feeling that Dom is either separated or divorced. As far as I can tell he has never once mentioned his wife during the Radio X show, whereas she was always mentioned in the Radio 1 show. Any news or thoughts?
By Nicola_Red
Yes, they are at least separated. It was noted several months ago that he no longer wears a wedding ring.
By AliJSmith
I've been wondering about this as well, as chris always took the mickey out of Dom for being scared of Nic, shame if it is true, Dom is a legend.
By Jrmarshall45
Sorry if this has been asked already but is dom still married been listening back to the radio x show since they came back and haven’t heard anything of his family at all.
By Topher
I don't know, but I don't think it's necessarily anyone else's business - if he chooses not to talk about it, that's up to him.
By Nicola_Red
Merged (that was a real throwback). C'mon guys, this topic was like fifth down on the main page, read at least a little bit before you start a new thread!
By whotook
Toby just mentioned. Going around to Doms's with Pippa, and meeting Doms misses Lucy...

Possible divorced and remarried?
By Nicola_Red
Still no wedding ring in the most recent videos available. People use 'missus' to mean girlfriend as well as wife, so.
By G-Sizzle
Obviously we don’t know these people, but after listening to them for over a decade you feel like you do. So it’s natural to be nosey about it.

It’s just sad, especially when you hear he old shows when don talks about his family. We will never know what happens behind closed doors but you do wonder what happens and why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By d000hg
That's really sad. I was wnodering that I was sure they'd split up yet Dom seemed to have Finn etc living with him.

Glad to know they have a family.

Thank you both!!