The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
JayE wrote:During the opening link from today’s show Chris revealed that Annie Mac is also on “the list”. She apparently said things about Chris that were out of order.

Remember an awkward handover where Chris said something about Annie’s tits in a handover when covering for Fearne and she cut him off and refused to chat for a few days
Recently started listening to radio x at work during the second lockdown, absolutely loving it. It's actually replaced daily drive of Spotify!

usually you get some radio hosts through the day you don't like but chris/toby/dan/johhny is fantastic.

absolutely loved the fermented heron segment on Chris moyles show the other week.

how you guys finding it?
MasonMusso wrote:Did something happen with Alfie? I know Chris mentioned she left and is still part of Global - but they unfollowed each other on social media and she is never mentioned anymore.

She was on the Christmas Day show, holding the talkback button for Sam while he opened his Secret Santa gift.
Hello, not sure If I’m putting this in the right place but I finally registered today after listening almost every day for 8 YEARS!! I would really like to write to Chris to let him know how much the show has meant to me, does anyone know the address for fan mail? Thanks, Robbyn
Robbyn97 wrote:Hello, not sure If I’m putting this in the right place but I finally registered today after listening almost every day for 8 YEARS!! I would really like to write to Chris to let him know how much the show has meant to me, does anyone know the address for fan mail? Thanks, Robbyn

Christopher Moyles
The Chris Moyles Show
Radio X
30 Leicester Square in LondooooooooooOOOOOOoooN
WC2H.... 7LAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA

WHOOOOOOOOOOO
This morning's show was a bit awkward with the contestant "Fozzy" on the 20 Seconds 20 Grand quiz. I was surprised Chris wasn't taking the mickey out of him while he was on, it all made sense when Chris revealed that Fozzy was in rehab after a car accident.
Nice reminisce of the Marathon Show this morning, 10 years ago today....scary! But perhaps unsurprisingly, no mention on Dave. I'm one of us who still hopes they'll be some monumental healing and one day Dave'll walk back in... I realise it aint gonna happen but we can dream!
In my complete listen through I've got to the marathon show now obviously been slower because I'm listening to the Radio X shows and a lot to listen through lol

Whilst I listen to some of it on original transmission I was very impressed by the whole marathon show was really good to listen to all the way through and weren't really any dropping points really in Daves and Chris is presenting other than a couple of slightly cheeky moments when they were very tired but I thought the whole thing was excellent and its times like that when you listen to the BBC show you realise how really good it was and was the Radio X show is very good it doesn't have quite the same spark I don't think
Fledge wrote:Nice reminisce of the Marathon Show this morning, 10 years ago today....scary! But perhaps unsurprisingly, no mention on Dave. I'm one of us who still hopes they'll be some monumental healing and one day Dave'll walk back in... I realise it aint gonna happen but we can dream!

I've heard Chris mention Dave a few times on air recently, while reminiscing about working at the "other place".

Thank you both!!