The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I’m hoping this might be the start of fences being mended, if they haven’t already.
I don’t think we will ever see Dave back on the air, but it would be nice if we heard Chris and Dave do something in public again.
I always wanted a no limits podcast with the team after Radio 1, a boy can dream.
G-Sizzle wrote:I’m hoping this might be the start of fences being mended, if they haven’t already.
I don’t think we will ever see Dave back on the air, but it would be nice if we heard Chris and Dave do something in public again. I always wanted a no limits podcast with the team after Radio 1, a boy can dream.

I heard them talking about Dom's wedding but missed the bit about Dave - as it's longer than a week ago I can't listen again, does anyone have the audio or can you give a bit more info about what was said? I hope things are a bit more positive now.. it's encouraging that Dave did that podcast recently & talked about Chris, and Chris has mentioned Dave a few times on air, and I doubt they would have done that if they were still as mad as the initial reports made out. I'd love them to reconcile and for Dave to at least feature as an occasional guest on the Radio X show. Having said that, I love the current show and it works really well so at least thats good!

Thank you both!!