The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By neilt0
It's on tomorrow (Wed, 4th March).

Behind the scenes:

Yeah maybe. Although his voice seemed highervthan it was, and normally you expect it to go lower. Although the vocal processing on the radio show probably makes it sound different too I suppose.

Either way it's good to know that I've been missing absolutely nothing by not watching these baking shows :-P
I think that request is a Moo point now (As Joey from friends would put it). I find it interesting that they described him as a radio and t.v. presenter. Both jobs he has not done for some time now. I have a nagging feeling that he has a mate in the production team and that's how he got on the show. I do hold out some hope because he would have had to o.k the description of his career. There was no use of the word "Former" in the description. Radio 2 might happen but the old team all together will not happen I think.
Excellent Friends reference there :) (I went to the replica Central Perk in Liverpool the week after my wedding, it was SO GOOD.)

I've never seen Bake Off before - I don't really like that type of programme so I found it a bit dull (much like when Chris was on Million Pound Drop). It still unnerves me how thin he looks, even though he's been that size for ages now. But he looked and sounded happy and positive, so that's good. Not very good at baking though. Didn't he used to say on the show that he made cheesecakes? I know some type of cheesecake are no-bake but surely it gives you a grounding in the right area...
Didn't know there was a Central Perk in Liverpool, I used to live there too.

Couldn't see the point of Bake Off though. It was clear that Victoria Wood had baking experience, and surprise surprise she won. But yeah Chris looks great. Haven't given up on some kind of radio return just yet.
By Topher
ianpwilliams wrote:Would be great if him and the old team could get a slot on Radio 2 though.

Wj4a6.gif
Wj4a6.gif (70.25 KiB) Viewed 22132 times
By JayE
ianpwilliams wrote:Would be great if him and the old team could get a slot on Radio 2 though.

I thought he came across pretty well, although has changed so much since the early breakfast show days it's like watching a different person. Good luck to him though. We all change and move on as we get older and he has certainly done that.
swaddon1903 wrote:It could be an explosive tell-all book about the real reasons why the show ended and why he'll never speak to Comedy Dave again.

Or, more than likely, another terrible autobiography.
bmstinton93 wrote:There's not much point in him writing an autobiography now. He may as well just come on here and ask us lot for a tenner each.

He should pay us. Most of his life since he left the breakfast show is pretty well covered in the 'Where Next For Moyles?' thread

</sarcasm>
bmstinton93 wrote:There's not much point in him writing an autobiography now. He may as well just come on here and ask us lot for a tenner each.

This is basically what happened with the second album. Didn't even bother opening it from the wrapper.
chrysostom wrote:

This is basically what happened with the second album. Didn't even bother opening it from the wrapper.

I did. Played it once. Never again...

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]