The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By slaphead1982
O.K. I'll be the first to cave in: What do you mean?
By JayE
ianpwilliams wrote:Is everyone still working there way through the archive?

Yeah I'm getting through the shows a lot slower than I used to as of late. I've just found other things I like listening to. I'm currently in April 06.
By Jimmy_Lemon
Dec 07 for me and even though the feature didn't run too long the song is still stuck in my head.

They had the on air pilot of One Word Weather With Nelson Mandella the other day, so going to have that stuck in my head too when it makes it in to every day use....though also just had Dominic the Donkey, so going to have that going round too.

(Also an interesting show recently where the discussed what they would all do for work if the show ended....safe to say I don't think any of them guessed right!).
By DarroM
I am on the last week of December 2008 and listened to the show with Mark Ronson and where Dave sung Lamb Bhuna for the first time. I expected the show to be pretty dull but ended up being more entertaining than I thought.
By neilt0
I'm up to January 2009 - currently watching the "live streaming" I just posted: Will Smith, Davina, Graham Norton, The Lord Andrew Lord Lloyd Webber, Fire At Will etc.
By James H
Sorry to drag up a couple of weeks old thread but this reminded me of something silly I did a while back when I had problems on my server.

I accidentally deleted my copy of the raw .ts TV rips from the Marathon show. I hope I haven't wiped the only copy left (although I'd imagine someone else on here has a copy!)

Please put my mind at rest and let me know someone else has them! :)
By neilt0
James H wrote:Sorry to drag up a couple of weeks old thread but this reminded me of something silly I did a while back when I had problems on my server.

I accidentally deleted my copy of the raw .ts TV rips from the Marathon show. I hope I haven't wiped the only copy left (although I'd imagine someone else on here has a copy!)

Please put my mind at rest and let me know someone else has them! :)

I'll put them on archive.org. Feel free to remind me in a few days if I forget.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up