The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By G-Sizzle
Does anybody have any decent pics (or even better actually own any) merchandise from the show?
Ideally looking for things like the "I HATE CELEBRITY TARZAN" Shirt, the Beep Beep Busters bath mat the the various face-mugs that were out there for a while.

I'm just interested in what these things actually looked like!
By Nicola_Red
Just my signed photo from the goodbye show. This is a terrible pic as the light bounced off the glass. Plus it looks a bit battered as Mr Harris will remember that I shoved it into an overflowing bag that contained clothes from the night before, amongst a variety of other crap.

By dimtimjim
Nicola_Red wrote:Just my signed photo from the goodbye show. This is a terrible pic as the light bounced off the glass. Plus it looks a bit battered as Mr Harris will remember that I shoved it into an overflowing bag that contained clothes from the night before, amongst a variety of other crap.

As with Nic, my closing show signed picture is also framed and in pride of place on bedroom wall. Mine is in A1 condition though (well, if you excuse all the man-splurge I've gotten all over it*).

* didn't really happen, save that shit for my pictures of Badger, oh yeah!
By Topher
I've got the above picture (not framed though) and also a "everything in Bristol is whatever" t-shirt, which I won in the raffle thing at the penultimate show. I also (somewhere) have a signed postcard which, at some point, Aled was sending to forum members who PM'd him their name and address.
By G-Sizzle
Listening to 30th March 2006 episode of the show today and Moyles talks about how he's on the frith page of The Daily Star because of his "feud" with columnist Joe Mott.
Don't suppose anyone's got any pics of this paper? Or any other Moyles based paper clippings?
I know he's featured on the front page a few times in his career.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up