The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By bwfcol
It is tomorrow, she announced on Twitter today

Fearne does Tues-Thurs this week with Gemma Cairney on Friday so she might be the new stand in

Just Mills & Aled on The surgery left from the period where I thought R1 was at it's best
By Badger Mark
I've been listening regularly to her Saturday night Sounds of the 80's show on R2. She seems to be really enjoying herself with that whole thing, and it sounds like she's been picking up more and more listeners every week. It's a good show.
By chrysostom
I disagree - his show constantly adapts to the audience, and maintains an emphasis on R1's target demographic. Something which Cox's show didn't (not that it wasn't great).
By dimtimjim
Bye bye Coxy, you'll be missed (not as much as CM, but a close second)
By bmstinton93
chrysostom wrote:I disagree - his show constantly adapts to the audience, and maintains an emphasis on R1's target demographic. Something which Cox's show didn't (not that it wasn't great).

Definitely, Mills is staying extremely current, what with the Tinder chats and eveything!
By bmstinton93
According to Digital Spy Moyles left a message for Sara during her last show today. I tried listening to the show on Iplayer just to find it but couldn't seem to find it. Can someone please either clip this for me or let me know at what point in the show this was on?
By swaddon1903
I read on the BBC website that Moyles said something about Coxy joining the ex-DJs club, and he joked that he meets every month with Vernon Kay and Tony Blackburn.
By d000hg
She was definitely my 2nd favourite DJ on R1. Well, I love Zane but evening DJs are a separate thing really :)
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up