The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Yudster
DevilsDuck wrote:Jay, have some respect... She is old enough to be your... sister

Jay is fine. And age doesn't confer a right to respect. If Jay doesn't think I deserve it, that's Jay's call. Questioning people is a good thing.
By Yudster
Flowers are always welcome! But not as much as chocolate...
By neilt0
Let's make sure the importance of grammar is never overshadowed by humour or fun.

Grammar is why we are all here, not fun. Everyone who makes a typo or grammatical error must be banned.

Purveyors of dangling participles must be killed.

Edited by The Fun Police.
Last edited by neilt0 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DevilsDuck
neilt0 wrote:Let's make sure the importance of grammar is never overshadowed by humour or fun.

Grammar is why we are all here, not fun. Everyone who makes a typo/grammatical error must be banned.

*Shakes head*
By dimtimjim
Wow, this thread went off topic quicker than usual, well done team!

but yeah, if you're still frequenting this place - 'appy burfday Sir Moyles, I hope Aled fussed you as much as usual...
By Nicola_Red
neilt0 wrote:Let's make sure the importance of grammar is never overshadowed by humour or fun.

Grammar is why we are all here, not fun. Everyone who makes a typo or grammatical error must be banned.

I'd make you a mod right now if I could.
By neilt0
Nicola_Red wrote:

I'd make you a mod right now if I could.

I've been made a mod at two other boards in the last coupla years. I think you've got plenty of hard-working mods here already.
By Yudster
neilt0 wrote:Purveyors of dangling participles

Oh I need to buy some of those!
By Nicola_Red
Can you not get some cream to clear those up?

Thank you both!!