The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Misfit
I sent him a tweet, and along a lot of others put a request in for him t be back on the radio soon. hes not getting any younger ha!
By neilt0
It is not an achievement to live another year unless you are under 9 or over 90.

Everyone else, shut the * up. Everyone has a birthday.

Millions have a birthday every day.

You are not special.

No one gives a shit about your birthday and I am not signing another * card.
By JayE
Misfit wrote:I sent him a tweet, and along a lot of others put a request in for him t be back on the radio soon. hes not getting any younger ha!

I wish he'd just listen to all these requests. It's getting boring not hearing him on the radio.
By Yudster
neilt0 wrote:Millions have a birthday every day.

Wow - I never met ANYONE who has a birthday every day - and there are millions of them?!
By BBQ
Yudster wrote:Wow - I never met ANYONE who has a birthday every day - and there are millions of them?!

Those people who say they have a birthday every day are called liars :lol:
The birthday police are after them
By JayE
neilt0 wrote:I'm glad to see the nitpickers here haven't changed.

You know what I meant.

Yeah you meant that millions of people have a birthday everyday. We got it.
By Yudster
You should be saying thank you to us all because we DID get it, even though it wasn't what you said. Its lazy to make other people construct your meaning for you.
By Yudster
That one is too much even for me. Does WHAT mean Happy Birthday threads are banned? I hope they aren't, because they really annoy Topher.
By JayE
Yudster wrote:You should be saying thank you to us all because we DID get it, even though it wasn't what you said. Its lazy to make other people construct your meaning for you.

Can you ever join in with a joke without what you say being bashed? Unbelievable.
By Yudster
JayE wrote:
Yudster wrote:You should be saying thank you to us all because we DID get it, even though it wasn't what you said. Its lazy to make other people construct your meaning for you.

Can you ever join in with a joke without what you say being bashed? Unbelievable.

Yes. What I say gets bashed pretty regularly, but in all conscience I can't say it always does.

But that's not what you meant was it.
By JayE
No that's not what I meant. Well done in spotting that by the way. What I meant was why couldn't I join in with the joke without you pointing out that I didn't come up with it myself. Who cares? I was trying to be funny and continue the joke you created.
By Yudster
I didn't point that out. I'm not at all sure I even noticed it.
By JayE

Was this aimed at me?
By Yudster
No.
By Yudster
I should have quoted but it felt like a narrative flow - we were commenting on the same post. From different angles, it has to be said!

Thank you both!!