The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Anybody watching the Comic Relief show on the red button? It is awful. Sound issues all over the place and he's already copied Chris by getting Greg James to take his top off and for some reason they are using the £5 donation text number rather than the £1 one.
Thanks. I enjoyed it. I'm wondering if I should change the thread title though, do these still count as his 'first shows' 6 months in?
By Yudster
Fathomer wrote:How can Chris not be bored now? What does he do all day?

So you are assuming that because he is no longer doing the Breakfast Show and isn't currently visible or audible in the media that he hasn't got anything to do? Why? Are there really people who genuinely believe that Chris is actually unemployed and looking for work? Really?
By neilt0
Yudster wrote:
Fathomer wrote:How can Chris not be bored now? What does he do all day?

So you are assuming that because he is no longer doing the Breakfast Show and isn't currently visible or audible in the media that he hasn't got anything to do? Why? Are there really people who genuinely believe that Chris is actually unemployed and looking for work? Really?

1/2 a day to record a Farm Foods ad doesn't count as being employed, although it has to be pretty lucrative.
By Yudster
I completely agree, but I don't think for a minute that is all he has done/is doing.
By BBQ
Haven't listened to Grimmy except for part of his first podcast. Hearing Scott's podcast and him talking about doing something for Red Nose Day with Grimmy. Did anyone listen to this? Is it worth playing that part of his show back to hear it?
Yudster wrote:I completely agree, but I don't think for a minute that is all he has done/is doing.

I'm guessing Chris has been very clever with his money. There's a fair chance he'd never have to work again if he chose to.
By BBQ
You can take the boy out of the radio station but you can't take the radio station out of the boy. He will be back somewhere, someday. I doubt it will be like the morning show, but it will be a great show. I think it's going to be a long wait though unfortunately

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]