The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By C-Kay
fatboydave73 wrote:8 - 8:30 you say; I shall be a twittering to my hearts content.

Don't forget to include Grimmy in your tweets.......

Don't include Grimmy, we don't want him trending
By Misfit
I know I said I was chuffing off but I saw some tweet about this the other day.

We have to do it. sod grimmy and his stupid haircut. #teammoyles trending worldwide next monday. would love it.
Last edited by Misfit on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Misfit
theflyingbadger wrote:Chris!!
^Ban Him^!!!!

edited out what I thought was the problem!

sorry fella :)
Last edited by Misfit on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By a-moron
Misfit wrote:
theflyingbadger wrote:Chris!!
^Ban Him^!!!!

edited out what I thought was the problem!

sorry fella :)

Was more a wee joke aimed at you leaving the forum.

Chris wrote:Oh, I should have added, someone who constantly whines and says they are going to leave and then doesn't is doing nothing but trying to get attention. As such it's annoying and I'm likely to help you on your way if you keep it up.

No need to edit bugger all on my behalf misfit.
By fatboydave73
C-Kay wrote:
fatboydave73 wrote:8 - 8:30 you say; I shall be a twittering to my hearts content.

Don't forget to include Grimmy in your tweets.......

Don't include Grimmy, we don't want him trending

Will he trend if we use his "@" address; I thought it was only if you used the #tag
By Misfit
theflyingbadger wrote:No need to edit bugger all on my behalf misfit.

Well I realised what I wrote could offend a fair amount of people so got rid to avoid an awkward confrontation.
I only came back because I was here anyway listening to the replays. :)

also, trying to edit a mayo picture on paint. this is a nightmare.
By a-moron
Misfit wrote:I know I said I was chuffing off from all you * but I saw some tweet about this the other day.

We have to do it. sod grimmy and his stupid haircut. #teammoyles trending worldwide next monday. would love it.

Have edited it back to its original form.
By Misfit
theflyingbadger wrote:
Misfit wrote:I know I said I was chuffing off from all you * but I saw some tweet about this the other day.

Have edited it back to its original form.

very grateful...cheers :P

TV01_02_1448799a by misfitphotographyportfolio, on Flickr
By Travis Bickle
No, dont mention Grimmy in your tweets. You will just be getting his name trending in equal measure to #TeamMoyles. I dont want this to be particularly anti-Grimmy though. I like the guy, but it would be funny if #TeamMoyles tops #TeamGrimmy on monday.
By a-moron

Well that concludes another productive day at my place of work.

Money well spent by my employers if you ask me.
By GottaBeAndrew
This is a great idea. I think there'll be plenty of spontaneous momentum behind #TeamMoyles on twitter too, from people seeing #TeamGrimmy trending.
By Travis Bickle
GottaBeAndrew wrote:This is a great idea. I think there'll be plenty of spontaneous momentum behind #TeamMoyles on twitter too, from people seeing #TeamGrimmy trending.

Yeah, it should trend easily enough and when/if it does a lot of people will tweet it just to pee on Grimmy's parade whether they are Moyles fans or not.
By chrysostom
Would be a nice way for the site (Moyles fans in general) to relay the message to Radio 1 that a huge audience is being left out the BBC (in terms of Radio).
By madz793
The earlier we try get it trending, the more likely it is to happen, I think...
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up