The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Nicola_Red
That's a great one of Jimmy Carr :)
By James H
Annoyingly the iPad app I've got insisted on making the text 3D, I might have a better go on my PC later but here's Gary Barlow:

By Tunster
Glad this idea has got off the ground! Will contribute a piccy later on! As long this campaign is done tongue in cheek, I think it'll go a long way! Hoping a couple of the celeb friends will tag on an hopefully retweet. Make sure anyone who's reporting their images, tag along the celeb account as well!

Every tweet, whatever you message will need #teammoyles so we get enough to trend. Looking forward to it!
By BBQ
I'm in!! The only thing I've heard on R1 since Chris left is the Scott Mills daily and there aren't any promos on there. I am surprised by whoever came up with the #TeamGrimmy thing when Ben Cooper said in an interview that Nick's show would not be a morning "zoo format". How the hell is it a team without a team of people?

Are we tweeting the picture with #TeamMoyles frequently during that time or just once?
By Tunster
BBQ wrote:I'm in!! The only thing I've heard on R1 since Chris left is the Scott Mills daily and there aren't any promos on there. I am surprised by whoever came up with the #TeamGrimmy thing when Ben Cooper said in an interview that Nick's show would not be a morning "zoo format". How the hell is it a team without a team of people?

Are we tweeting the picture with #TeamMoyles frequently during that time or just once?

As often as you can with or without pictures. The important thing is that we get #teammoyles trending at least and maybe freakily trending more than #teamgrimmy. Kinda like a Moyles parody. Just for fun and hopefully might generate some buzz on twitter. Especially for a fan base of over 2 million CM followers.
By James H
That is superb richbrown!
By richbrown

Mentioning One Direction at all is a safe bet to get some retweets albeit from 10 year old girls.
By chrysostom
Deadly wrote:When should we attack on Monday? During the show or before?

Well I said between 8 and 8.30, as it would be during the peak of his show and most likely to catch people who are pining after Moyles, and it's easier to get things trending at that time of the day.
By James H
bmstinton93 wrote:How do we create these pictures?

Photoshop, although if you dont want to pay the crazy price and don't fancy looking for it "elsewhere" you can try Paint.NET. Tis free!

assumes youre using Windows
By The Deadly
And are we tweeting just radio 1 or are we tweeting Grimmy/Fincham too? We should get some rules in place so we all song from the same hymn sheet.
By BBQ
How do I add a picture (I've taken) using the full editor? Do I paste the HTML/BBcode from my Flickr account here or do web address in between the URL brackets?

Thanks
By chrysostom
I use imageshack.us for my embedding.

I'm most impressed with Rich's 1D/Lady Gaga at the moment. Definitely going to make a twitter account for all of these!

Tweeting Radio 1, Matt Fincham or Grimmy won't really do any good as they're unlikely to retweet or respond to any of them. Using the hashtag #TeamMoyles, and possibly mentioning show friends (Davina etc.). Using #TeamGrimmy would pick up the people checking up on the trend and might get them involved.
By James H
bmstinton93 wrote:I have Paint Shop Pro! Its not quite the same is it?

Oldskool.

I don't plan on tweeting anyone but bbcr1, other than that I'll just send normal tweets.

BBQ, press the img button and put the URL in there
By James H
I feel like I'm in a 4chan/anonymous thing. It's awesome!

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]