The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By clublander
What I find amazing is that despite the first show being really ropey, within 5/6 shows its genuinely superb! Dave's sweepstake is just laugh out loud ridiculous.

Really enjoying the replay podcast.
By neilt0
My favourite bit so far got me shouting at my Generic Fruit-Based MP3 Player "NO, IT ISN'T, DAVE!" about 20 times in unison with Chris when Dave posited in a tedious link that [spoiler] "Radar is for navigation on ships". It's not. It's for collision avoidance. [/spoiler] on January the 22nd. Funny stuff. The breakdown of how awful that tedious link was, by Chris, was classic.
By DarroM
Topher wrote:I'm only on Monday's show, but I can't believe Mis-Shapes got buzzed so quickly. Different Class is one of my favourite albums ever, I love every track. Should have gone with Underwear or Something Changed though.

Later on the year, I forget when but Chris played Songs of Love by The Divine Comedy and it got buzzed and was annoyed at that since I love that song mainly because it is the theme of Father Ted!
By DarroM
Oh there are a few more of those tedious links breakdowns over the year as well if I can recall correctly but yeah that was pretty funny indeed. One of my favourite moments of 2004 is when Aled does a Guess Who for Tim Vincent and Chris just gets angry at him for wasting 5 mins on that(when it was more like 3). The way he goes on to me was funny! It's from the Wednesday 7th July 2004 show about 1hr 17 mins in!
First off, can I just thank whoever it is whose done all this, fine work. The only problem is that I've listened to about 5 shows today in the truck and I keep thinking it's 09.20 when it's really half past 4.

Also, loving the news mash ups, stuff along the lines of "Britney Spears will be getting an annulment *edit* while it'll be rainy in the north"
By Nicola_Red
Usually if a Tedious is a complete disaster for one reason or another and I have access to the show, I'll put it in the vault. There's a whole section under Features, although most of them are more recent than 2004. I also named them all on the style of Big Bang Theory episodes which pleased me very much at the time.
By Badger Mark
I had to google "Mr. Men" as I'd never heard of them. I think as a kid, I'd probably have liked those. Also, I have to admit that "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears has always been a favorite of mine.
By neilt0
By Nicola_Red
The thought of a childhood without Mr Men makes me feel a bit sad.
By Badger Mark
neilt0 wrote:

Cute, but from today's perspective, the idea of some man sticking his arm into a classroom to tickle school kids would not go down well. Things were a lot more innocent back then.
By BBQ
Returned from two weeks on vacation and was able to download them and got through to part of last Friday's show. I caught up today. These podcasts are a life saver. Thank you to those making these available (recording, editing and uploading... Hope that I didn't forget anyone in the process)
By BBQ
Listening to the replays of the first few weeks, during Carpark Catchphrase I keep hearing them offer a prize of a Chris Moyles Carpark Catchphrase cruclock. I don't know what this is and have tried various spellings when searching online and didn't see a definition for this. Then again, since I don't know what one is, how would I recognize it :-? So what is one?
By Badger Mark
Listened to today's replay. I was struck by Chris's mention of the basset hound they had briefly for a day. He mentioned that he might get another at some point in the future. Very different from his (and Dave's) later position that dogs were horrible, disgusting things that should never be allowed in a house. So was all that just for comic value? I also enjoyed his back and forth with Dale Winton. They clearly got along real well. And the evolution of car park catch phrase is interesting. How much longer before he's trying to guess the car color based upon the horn? He's almost there by the sound of it (no pun intended!)
By csk87
I would just like to thank all involved in putting these shows on line.
You've all done a great job.

A question when did Chris start doing long hand overs with Jo?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]