The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By chrysostom
Nicola_Red wrote:Whereas Tim has gone backwards. You could just say "I don't find her attractive"!

I don't think Tim's being 100% sincere in his comments!

Having said that I should stop pandering :P
By Nicola_Red
I love the way you try to diffuse tension :) it's fine, I accept that there will always be people in the world who will call other people names like ugly. I just like to register my feelings about these things.
By jimbean
I've just started listening again & currently I can get through 2/3 per day. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the artwork for the shows like the RSS feed one & in the banner at the top of this page. Cheers
By neilt0
jimbean wrote:I've just started listening again & currently I can get through 2/3 per day. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the artwork for the shows like the RSS feed one & in the banner at the top of this page. Cheers

This is what I use on my Generic Fruit-Based Letter of the Alphabet Pod Touch:

I cropped the original and added a top black part so it fits better on the Generic Fruit-Based Letter of the Alphabet Pod Touch.
By Badger Mark
Listened to today's rebroadcast. I thought the whole "Busted vs Chris" thing was pretty funny. Never heard of Busted over here in the States. I'm guessing they pretty much faded into oblivion with a year or two of this show?
By Tunster
Badger Mark wrote:Listened to today's rebroadcast. I thought the whole "Busted vs Chris" thing was pretty funny. Never heard of Busted over here in the States. I'm guessing they pretty much faded into oblivion with a year or two of this show?

Pretty much. One of the band wanted to do heavier rock music, so made the band split and their new band really didn't get anywhere.
By Badger Mark
Tunster wrote:
Badger Mark wrote:Listened to today's rebroadcast. I thought the whole "Busted vs Chris" thing was pretty funny. Never heard of Busted over here in the States. I'm guessing they pretty much faded into oblivion with a year or two of this show?

Pretty much. One of the band wanted to do heavier rock music, so made the band split and their new band really didn't get anywhere.

Thanks for that. So they were pretty much one-hit wonders?
By Nicola_Red
17 year old boys in school uniforms singing about fancying a woman in her 30s - what's not to like?
By The Deadly
Badger Mark wrote:
Tunster wrote:

Thanks for that. So they were pretty much one-hit wonders?

They had a few big hits. Have a listen on YouTube. Year 3000 is a great song.
By daz1975
Ok i have a question for you all and i'm dorry if this has already been answered

Where has The Chris Moyles breakfast Show Replay" gone?

I can no longer see it on itunes

i need my fix of him in the morning and even driving home
By jocky85
Deadly wrote:Busted did a great version of the Thunderbirds song. Love it.

They did not - everything about that remake was awful (spot the thunderbirds fan!)
By Yudster
bmstinton93 wrote:Busted were amazing!

McFly are miles better.
By Tunster
Yudster wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:Busted were amazing!

McFly are miles better.

McFly were just as awful as Busted in their early days. "Five Colours in their Hair"!? That was awful, but got better after that when they realised their potential :D .
By MK Chris
I'm only on Monday's show, but I can't believe Mis-Shapes got buzzed so quickly. Different Class is one of my favourite albums ever, I love every track. Should have gone with Underwear or Something Changed though.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]