The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By G-Sizzle
JayE wrote:I've been FFing through Beep Beep Busters recently, there are no words to describe how bad it is.

Not as bad as Cheggers Pop Quiz, that really was the drizzling shits.
By DarroM
G-Sizzle wrote:
JayE wrote:I've been FFing through Beep Beep Busters recently, there are no words to describe how bad it is.

Not as bad as Cheggers Pop Quiz, that really was the drizzling shits.

Nothing has been as entertaining to me in terms of features like that as the first two years of CPC.

Pretty sure it was 2 different people but miss the way the Golden Hour was edited before 2009 where part of each song was played along with the messages whereas now it skips the lot only breaking for the news.
By SteveH
Hi, Please can someone give the podcast subscription thingy a gentle kick as it seems to have stopped offering new downloads. The last one I got was Wed 28th Feb 2007 which was automatically downloaded on Thursday 21st May. Thanks!
By flik1278
SteveH wrote:Hi, Please can someone give the podcast subscription thingy a gentle kick as it seems to have stopped offering new downloads. The last one I got was Wed 28th Feb 2007 which was automatically downloaded on Thursday 21st May. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. Anybody know what's going on?
flik1278 wrote:
SteveH wrote:Hi, Please can someone give the podcast subscription thingy a gentle kick as it seems to have stopped offering new downloads. The last one I got was Wed 28th Feb 2007 which was automatically downloaded on Thursday 21st May. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. Anybody know what's going on?

Me also. I was worried it was just me.
I'm down to three unplayed shows in my queue!
Thanks.
By GMM
What's going on with the show replays today? It's showing Monday 5th January 2004 and my podcast link is showing random shows from 2007 and 2008! I believe the next ones to play should be Monday 21st May and Tuesday 22nd May 2007... Disaster! What will I listen to at work today to get me through the monotony! :(
Well I knew this day would come eventually and I have to admit that I'm a bit sad.
I realized early on that my listen today, 4 June 2007, was a show I recall hearing when I first started listening on Sirius. Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins are in prior to Chris' appearance on the Friday Night Project. I'm now officially out of unheard shows. Weeps...
Hope this XFM deal gets a move on.
By DarroM
Dave in Philadelphia wrote:Well I knew this day would come eventually and I have to admit that I'm a bit sad.
I realized early on that my listen today, 4 June 2007, was a show I recall hearing when I first started listening on Sirius. Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins are in prior to Chris' appearance on the Friday Night Project. I'm now officially out of unheard shows. Weeps...
Hope this XFM deal gets a move on.

I am pretty much near the point in the archives where I first started listening to the show (Friday 17th July 2009, currently on Tuesday 7th July) so it will become full circle. Although I have listened to most of the shows from the start date, there are some I have not especially some from 2012 since I felt the shows got quite lousy and most days I didn't feel like listening to it at all.
By schmidtee
Hey all. Long time reader but less of a poster.

Anyone else using iPhones and ios9 to download the replay shows?
Not sure if it's the ios9 update or the update to chrismoyles.net but somethings acting up for me now.
Shows are still showing daily, and I can click download as usual. When it's fully downloaded, it refuses to save to my device even though there's plenty of room.
Other podcasts work fine, just not this.
Not sure if it's something to do with the RSS feed or what not.
Just wondered if anyone else had the same problems?
By flik1278
Yeah same problem here. The shows will appear in my list/in the cloud but won't download. Are they actually downloading for you Chris? The Radio X app is shocking and only got me so far on my commute today...
By flik1278
Addendum - working fine on Overcast.

This would suggest that an iOS update is causing problems and Apple are sat around with their fingers up their collective arses.

How unexpected...