The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By JayE
I have BeyondPod, how did you get the old shows in there? When I copy the shows onto my Phone it just shows up in my Music Library, I'd like to keep the shows and my music separate.

Re Podcast: No, not anymore.
By neilt0
I use ES File Explorer to copy the files from a Windows shared folder to a Music/TCMS folder and then you can tell BeyondPod to add the files from that folder.

I'm still podcasting, but it's quite a commitment.
By JayE
Ah thanks a lot!

It absolutely is, especially when you present with others because you're constantly relying on them to show up on the recording days and it becomes stressful, I love it but it is a hassle sometimes. (Going back to my old one soon, that movie one wasn't really for me anyway.)
By neilt0
I have two co-hosts who will basically show up almost every week, but booking guests is tough going.

What we've started doing is on some weeks when one or more of us will be away in weeks to come, recording two shows, so we have one or more shows banked.

I think we then went 3 weeks without recording a show, but I still published a show every week. It also gives me more time to edit and do any other post-production.
By DarroM
neilt0 wrote:I have two co-hosts who will basically show up almost every week, but booking guests is tough going.

What we've started doing is on some weeks when one or more of us will be away in weeks to come, recording two shows, so we have one or more shows banked.

I think we then went 3 weeks without recording a show, but I still published a show every week. It also gives me more time to edit and do any other post-production.

Curious to know what type of podcast is it? Like do you talk about a certain topic like sports or something or is it just various things like music, TV, hobbies etc.
By Turicum
Listening to the show from the 31.11.2011, the Monday after Savile died. Now with hindsight it is just strange hearing Chris and Dave talking about him. Unlike with Steve Jobs (who died a bit earlier than Savile) they aren't gushing over him or telling how sad they are, they are telling stories and how they met him and so on. And how much people loooved him.

Now it just feels strange listening to this.
By Badger Mark
Listened to the May 18, 2006 show this morning. Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry in to promote X-Men 3. In some respects that was worse than the Drew Barrymore interview. "Are we having a racist moment?" Ouch.
By DarroM
neilt0 wrote:2nd December 2008:

"Caller 2: what is your name snd where do you come from?"

"Morning, Chris! My name is Rob, and I'm from Stowke!"

That was the one I listened to yesterday. Pretty good show but sucks it was incomplete since it cut out bits of the Justin Lee Collins interview.

Almost done with 2008 now and heading into the year I started listening to it (17th July was the first time).
By stevenuk
Hi
I missed Friday 3rd November 2006 , Monday 6th November 2006 of the show but when I looked at the old show pages there is no November 2006 there?
Anybody help to get these 2 shows?

Thanks
By Badger Mark
Listened to the Sept. 27, 2006 show this morning where Lily Allen came in for her 1st interview with the show. And now I think I understand the origin of her strong dislike of Dave. All because he gave her a low score for the interview. Kind of petty.
By trickytree
What has happened with the format of the title of the show?

I know I am well behind but have every show on my ipod and I would scroll down to the bottom to do them properly in date order.
However now I do that I get very recent uploads.
It seems that Wed 1st November 2006 is the last one to have a title in the same format so was top of my list then for whatever reason the next day they started populating the bottom of the list.

So now the date order in list format has been thrown out completely and I have to find the oldest in the list.
Maybe it is just me that finds this annoying but I just scrolled to the bottom and pressed play before where as now I have to look at where the date changes.

Here's hoping.
Thanks
By JayE
Did anyone else find 2006 morbid? I don't think I have heard a decent CM show since the end of 2005. I dunno maybe I'm finally bored with the show altogether. I'm probably going to start skipping around soon.
By James H
JayE wrote:Did anyone else find 2006 morbid? I don't think I have heard a decent CM show since the end of 2005. I dunno maybe I'm finally bored with the show altogether. I'm probably going to start skipping around soon.

It's still miles better than anything on in the mornings on my way in to work. There have definitely been a few funny moments on the replays recently. I get the feeling it may pick up in a week or so when they hit 2007, first appearance of the cheesy song is Monday 8th Jan 2007!
By James H
JayE wrote:Yeah I seem to remember the prime years being 07-11. I'll just skip ahead to the start of 2007.

There's only 6 more episodes before the RSS feed will do it for you! :)
By johna
Really enjoying these on the RSS feed, listen to about 2 a day while on delivery ( Postman ), some times forgetting they are recorded and go to text in lol, up to tuesday 12th december at the mo,
By G-Sizzle
Got back into listening to these shows after I finally caught up with all my other podcasts.

Was funny listening to 10th Jan 2007 episode where they were discussing the news that Apple were launching a phone.

It was basically ridiculed by all, and they scoffed at the £200 asking price!

Thank you both!!