The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
neilt0 wrote:Give it about 10 minutes before The Google Police pull it down or restrict it due to excessive tuneage.

Yeah, that's why I didn't bother, I was convinced I'd spent an age uploading for YouTube to automatically reject it. Still, if someone can make it work, that's all well and good.
Hi everyone,
New to the boards and new to chrismoyles.net - coming to it a bit late, but that's me! Here because I was listening to the final show via iplayer and heard Aled talking about the site, so here I am! I haven't had a good look round yet, but from what I've seen so far - a brilliant site and a great resource for all things Moyles!
Anyway, I was away on holiday when the last show was broadcast (was devastated to be away AND in the middle of an ocean, so couldn't even watch on my phone!), I am SO delighted to have found the last two shows from the "Red Button" and thank sincerely everyone involved in getting them on here. Although still gutted that the show has finished, I'm now a happy bunny that I got to watch it.
Thank you!!!
I've actually had problems getting the mp4s onto dvd - it doesn't seem to recognise it as a true mp4 and only burned the audio. I was using Nero - is there something really obvious I might be doing wrong? Admittedly I don't often burn dvds so I am something of a n00b on this.
Nicola_Red wrote:I've actually had problems getting the mp4s onto dvd - it doesn't seem to recognise it as a true mp4 and only burned the audio. I was using Nero - is there something really obvious I might be doing wrong? Admittedly I don't often burn dvds so I am something of a n00b on this.

DVDs are MPEG2. Download the MPEG2.
Oh, the ts? I actually tried that and Nero just wouldn't have it at all. It stalled at about 90% and then sat there idling for seven hours (literally) - I was convinced it wasn't doing anything and stopped it.
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh, the ts? I actually tried that and Nero just wouldn't have it at all. It stalled at about 90% and then sat there idling for seven hours (literally) - I was convinced it wasn't doing anything and stopped it.

Might require a bit of work: http://arzur.net/2010/05/07/burning-mpeg2-ts-to-a-dvd/

https://www.google.com/search?q=validat ... 80&bih=764
Hi Jamie

I noticed YouTube channel Waynecarr949 is yours, isn't? There is one video which I'm trying to get a copy of: UK Play Chris Moyles Show 1999 (part 2/2).
It has been blocked by WMG, be cause I believe in the video next to Limahl interview is Kajagoogoo Too Shy official clip, which they allow only to be used by Rhino channel. It is very easy to fix, by using YouTube tool to trim it out. Is is possible to to do it, or if not to send me a copy of it please?

Regards
Sebastian

jamiec21 wrote:I am currently uploading an edit of the Final Show to YouTube. However, seeing as Chris plays more commercially available music during his links in today's show, I'm less confident the thing won't be pulled by YouTube for multiple copyright infringements. The Thursday show seems OK for now, I did get a copyright warning, but nothing serious enough to get the video removed.

I'll post the link in two hours or so, or if anyone wants to subscribe to the waynecarr949 YouTube account, then you'll be advised when it's up.

Thank you both!!