The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
He's quite right and it is typical of the kind of uninformed, baseless attack on Moyles that occrus on the basis of hearsay. Chris Packham could also have done it in the hope of raising a reaction.
I wouldn't call it a massive rant. He mentioned it, but I thought the "rant" bit was just for effect really - I don't think he was all that bothered.
Yudster wrote:I wouldn't call it a massive rant. He mentioned it, but I thought the "rant" bit was just for effect really - I don't think he was all that bothered.

I dont think he was particularly arsed about it either. If anything I think Chris was just a bit nonplussed by it.
Last edited by Travis Bickle on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm listening now and no, definitely doesn't qualify as a rant. He's barely even bothered, especially when you compare it to last week's lost audio clips debacle.
Fair enough if you don't like Chris, I've been listening to the show long enough to know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but the marathon show is off limits for slagging. Come back when you've raised nearly £3 million in a couple of days.
McGuinness-89 wrote:Fair enough if you don't like Chris, I've been listening to the show long enough to know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but the marathon show is off limits for slagging. Come back when you've raised nearly £3 million in a couple of days.

Agreed, Chris Packham is a toss pot.
Chris Packham calling Chris Moyles mediocre? When I've seen Packham on Springwatch, I've literally had no opinion of him as a TV presenter, positive or negative. I mean, he's just "there". I can't think of anyone on TV more mediocre than him.
I am going to watch Room 101 later to see what the hell Packham said about Chris.

EDIT: Thanks to Frank Skinner for standing up for Chris agains Packham. Packham piss off you shit.
I thought Packham came off like an idiot and I'm glad Frank defended Moyles. But meh, whatever. He's entitled to his opinion, and to express it while wearing a really horrible camouflage print shirt.
Just watched it . I know its supposed to be a cynical show an' all , but i think Packham was over the top.
He had so much anger describing Chris . Has Packham actually met Moyles? I'm sure he'd change his tune then.
I was just saddened by it all.
You can see Prickham is shaking in anger when he is talking about Chris. How can he say that we all died in our rooms when Chris and Dave did the 52 hour Marathon. We watched it and survived.

I saw on Twitter that CP was trending worldwide and most of the comments were that he acted like a tw*t. Looks like he's done himself more harm attacking Chris, good serves him right.
Seriously people, don't get so upset about it. There are tons of Moyles haters out there and sometimes some of them will get airtime. I support his right to say those things - the show listening figures speak for themselves.

Should be sorted now Thanks Ian , yes all ok no[…]

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]