The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I was only joking. I wouldn't really eat kitten Nic. Well I would if there wasn't anything else, but I wouldn't choose it. I'd sooner kill Topher and roast him, and make a pie with the leftovers.
Johnny 1989 wrote:I think what annoys me about all this anti-Moyles bashing is it's from people who listened to his afternoon show once back in 1999/2000 & assume he's exactly the same person, he's not as people on here can tell thanks to the archive. That's what annoys me, sure I can understand people disliking him back then but he has matured a lot back then & is a hell of a lot more likeable, there have been celebs (and "celebs) I've disliked in the past but when people have told me that they are decent I have given them a second chance & half the time I actually grow to like them. Sadly some people get an instant impression on a person & refuse to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Why would you assume that everyone who doesn't like Moyles have only listened to his older shows?

There was the whole fiasco with him not getting paid on time or something, that was pretty recent.
Topher wrote:You wouldn't like me.

That would imply that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, not that I wouldn't cook and eat you if I was starving.
I jus' watched this last night, Chris Packham is a complete tool. What a *.

Chris Moyles, humans and kids art. What a bellend.
The part where he said he took his "friend's" children's artwork off the fridge, tore it up and put it in the bin said it all. Why would you assume that going into a person's house makes it a public place (which is what he said)? It's a private place that you have been invited into.
I know. If i'd have been that 'friend' whos childs art he vandalised, he'd have been right-royally violated there and then. What a *.
What wrote:
Johnny 1989 wrote:I think what annoys me about all this anti-Moyles bashing is it's from people who listened to his afternoon show once back in 1999/2000 & assume he's exactly the same person, he's not as people on here can tell thanks to the archive. That's what annoys me, sure I can understand people disliking him back then but he has matured a lot back then & is a hell of a lot more likeable, there have been celebs (and "celebs) I've disliked in the past but when people have told me that they are decent I have given them a second chance & half the time I actually grow to like them. Sadly some people get an instant impression on a person & refuse to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Why would you assume that everyone who doesn't like Moyles have only listened to his older shows?

There was the whole fiasco with him not getting paid on time or something, that was pretty recent.

Through personal experience of speaking to 3-4 people at work who dislike him, they stated he was rude, obnoxious & loud, I explained that he wasn't like that these days & the response I got was "well I did like him all those years back & I certainly won't now". True some will have disliked him for that pay rant but again at least half of them never listened to it.
By What
Johnny 1989 wrote:
What wrote:

Through personal experience of speaking to 3-4 people at work who dislike him, they stated he was rude, obnoxious & loud, I explained that he wasn't like that these days & the response I got was "well I did like him all those years back & I certainly won't now". True some will have disliked him for that pay rant but again at least half of them never listened to it.

You can't just generalise people who don't like the same thing you do.

I listen to the show often and sometimes I don't like him. Kind of messes up your whole argument.
I agree with Johnny's general point though. My mum is one of those people who used to dislike Chris for those exact reasons - thankfully she took the time to watch the Kilimanjaro documentary and changed her mind about him. Another was the guy from work I was sleeping with the summer before last - he was the one who brought my attention to the 'Sack Moyles to save 6 Music' group on facebook by joining it, yet when he stayed over at mine and I put the show on in the morning, he was laughing at it and playing along with the pub quiz. He obviously had a preconceived notion about Chris which was challenged as soon as he actually listened to the show.
I have no idea why you've bumped a 2 yr old thread, but it's as good as any to re-visit at this point I s'pose. All I can really tell is that it wandered a bit off the point and I ended up getting upset about veganism.
P'raps. I really thought it was spam when I saw it in the moderation queue (like when they sometimes just copy part of an existing post and put an advertising link at the bottom), but no, it doesn't seem to be. Curious.
A relative of Wanker Packam wrote:I'd be very VERY hard pushed to find such an accurate, concise, succinct and more overdue a description of Chris Moyles anywhere on the internet; as Mr Packham gave us on 'Room 101'. It was genius...

Thanks for your input, twatamak. May I be the first to point out; you're wrong.

You're clearly as big a wanker as that Packam twat is. Please, do go feck ya sen.

That being said, welcome to ChrisPackam.net. oh, no, wait...
Tokamak wrote: Chris has been around since I was a kid in one form or another and I'm mid 40s...and he still has a relevant, vibrant career (hence being asked to go on Frank Skinner's show). Let's see if Mr Moyles can be the same after 25 years

Also need to point out the horrible failing of your maths.

mid 40's now. Ok.

using comparison of Moyles in 25 years. Ok.

45 minus 25 = 20...

calling yourself, at 20, a kid...!

fecktard.

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]