The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
The Sun wrote:SPRINGWATCH host Chris Packham has laid into Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, calling him "ignorant", "odious" and "mediocre".
In the new series of BBC1's Room 101, he says that anyone who heard Moyles's 52-hour charity broadcast last March — which raised £2.4million for Comic Relief — would have "died in their rooms".

Chris, 50, says on the show, to be screened on February 3: "It's the odious Chris Moyles — just saying his name I have probably developed a rash."

He adds: "One badly damaged marmoset typing on a speak-and-spell machine would produce his average show."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... oyles.html
Yeah i read that this morning. What the hell is he on Packham.

That is harsh on Aled, Freya and Matt saying that they are being compared to a damaged marmoset.
Haters gonna hate, what can you do. And much like the joey barton debacle of a few weeks ago, I don't really know who this Packham bloke is.
I saw the first episode of this last night. The host is Frank Skinner, who I think likes Chris (I'm sure I can recall him being on the show before?), and he gets to allow or reject the potential Room 101 ideas, so he may well reject it and stick up for Chris. Anyway, all publicity is good publicity as they say.
He's been on with David Baddiel back when they were promoting Three Lions, not sure if he's ever been in on his own.
Anyone else find it odd that the BBC would put a show out on BBC One, in a primetime slot on a Friday, that has someone attack the flagship show of it's own youth radio station and make nasty personal remarks against Chris? If I was Chris I'd be fuming.
Last edited by richbrown on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
richbrown wrote:Anyone else find it odd that the BBC would put a show out on BBC One, in a primetime slot on a Friday, that has someone attack the flagship show of it's own youth radio station and make nasty personal remarks against Chris? If I was Chris I'd be fuming.

No.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]