The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By Yudster
He's not picky...
By MadTheEddos
deimantee1 wrote:Hello everyone! I am new here, but deffo not new to the CMS as i've been listening to it since ~2009. I used to visit this site very often, but only registered minutes ago. I'm 23, and I live in Lithuania, tiny little country in Eastern Europe. Hope to get along with you all. ;))

Your avatar makes me think of Cara Delevingne. WELCOME! :D
By MadTheEddos
Boboff wrote:Hi I am Boboff.

I like blackcurrant cheesecake, and I once ate a who pack of the colured toffos.

No blackcurrant, but here at my work we have chocolate cheesecakes. Nice dessert-size ones, disgustingly good. We have a surplus. I can send you one if you want.
By Tal16
Hi all, I've been viewing these pages for the past few days reading the gossip and banter in the run up to the new show. Now it's here I decided to join in.
By Beastie
Hi folks, been listening to Moyles since BBC drive time and a long time lurker here, thought I'd finally get round to registering and saying hello. Hello! :D
By slaphead1982
Beastie wrote:Hi folks, been listening to Moyles since BBC drive time and a long time lurker here, thought I'd finally get round to registering and saying hello. Hello! :D

Hello.
By matthaze
I've been posting for a few weeks now, but should have done this first.

HI!

I'm Matt. Been a Moyles fan since about 2010 (feel late to the party!). Always read the posts here but never jumped in for some reason. I do comedy and radio/TV/video work in America, based in NYC. The radio nerd in me loves the nerdiness of the show, but the chemistry and feeling like I'm part of the inside joke of a great group of friends kept me coming back.

Really glad to see him back and see what the new look will bring.

I'd love to meet other Moyles fans here in America, as I know there are many of us.
By Topher
Yoohoo will forever remind me of Frozen now. "Yoohoo! Big summer blowout."
By Yudster
Yoohoo! Nice to meet you all.
By dimtimjim
Yoohoo...?

Reminds me of glue...
By Frothy Bevvy
The Deadly wrote:
PlasticKnife wrote:Hi Im new. Been luking for years waitng for Chris's return. Here we go guys!!! :D

Are you male or female?

The Deadly wrote:
Boboff wrote:Hi I am Boboff.

I like blackcurrant cheesecake, and I once ate a who pack of the colured toffos.

Hi, male or female?

PLAYA

Thank you both!!