The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By a-moron
Hello Badger Mark.
Welcome aboard. I must warn you if you read some posts and they are being rather rude, crude or spiteful towards Badger, then it's probably you they are talking about.
By Badger Mark
theflyingbadger wrote:Hello Badger Mark.
Welcome aboard. I must warn you if you read some posts and they are being rather rude, crude or spiteful towards Badger, then it's probably you they are talking about.

I will keep that in mind! :)
By a-moron
* all my friend.

With a name yours, you will stand like a giant* amongst men.

* A badger amongst men would be a bit shit. You'd get stood on, kicked about, maybe even pissed on. So no. We'll run with giant at the moment.
By Badger Mark
theflyingbadger wrote:* all my friend.

With a name yours, you will stand like a giant* amongst men.

Only with the greatest humility. After all, I'm only a lowly newbie here.
By hackiedj
Hi, I registered today although I've been listening to Moyles since he began at Radio 1 (and heard one or two of his Capital shows). I managed to get a Toby Larone on the show last year - the one from Radio Leicester where the presenter wonders where the name Toby Larone came from and Dave said the presenter was a div!

I'm a Radio 1 listener as well and will be giving Grimmy a try, although it won't be the same as TCMS.
By Mehgi
Hey people!!

I'm new to the site, but I am a huge fan of the show!!!! Can't believe it's over!!! Radio will be rotten now!! Greg is the only thing I will listen to now!!!

Ps, Aled tweeted me today and av been doin kittens all day!! Lol
By HA94
Imagine if every newbie over the last few days created a thread asking if the red button shows were being uploaded.
Last edited by HA94 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By neilt0
bmstinton93 wrote:Imagine if every newbie over the last few days had created a new thread.

Yeah, that would have driven Nicola mad. Thank goodness it never happened. :D
By Nicola_Red
Well predicted Ian :-) I recall back on my old forum, metalsludge, if newbies started a thread to announce their presence they got absolutely torn to pieces. It was like a ritual to come up with the most creative insults to hurl at them. It was how we weeded out the weak, really.
By Toby LeRôhne
Hi, New to the forum, but visted the site in the past to listen to old clips like Paul Turner's ads from afternoons.

Missed the last week of the show due to being on nights, but just listened to the last show on iplayer. :cry:

I suppose I wont have to fight for control of the work radio any longer or sneakily listen in on earphones concealed in my ear defenders. :(

First started listening to early breakfast but not that often, afternoons was when I was hooked and moved on to breakfast.
By The Deadly
whitmarshdaniel wrote:dan from uk living in sydney for last 5 years

love the show.. listened to the first re-run today - been listening since the afternoon shows

How is Manly looking these days? Lived there for 6 months.
By whitmarshdaniel
Deadly wrote:
whitmarshdaniel wrote:dan from uk living in sydney for last 5 years

love the show.. listened to the first re-run today - been listening since the afternoon shows

How is Manly looking these days? Lived there for 6 months.

thats funny i have lived in manly for 4 years and the last year in queenscliff (just up the road)

raining here today but apart from that still like living in paradise!!
By The Deadly
Yeah I knew when I left that place that it wouldn't get any better than that. And it didn't as I moved to the Gold Coast straight afterwards. Full of morons.
By Millsh
Hi everyone, I have visited the site a few times but was so impressed with the book you presented to Chris and the team I thought it would be nice to join. I have been a listner to Moyles since he started his stint on R1.
By LozzaUK
Argh. I may have posted in another thread before introducing myself here. What punishment will befall me??

I'm Lorraine (Lozza) from Essex. In my 30s, work full time, fella, kids, blah blah. Will that do?

Oh, and I think I may be the only person ever to win a round of Careoke without having sung on it...

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]