The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Because I disagree with him. He chose to make it known on a public forum that he complained about something that I feel is utterly ridiculous. Like I said previously I disagree with him and he disagrees with me end of story.

It's very interesting that almost every single one of you, bar one, can jump in a defend Nicola the other day and involve yourself in my conversation but I can't do the same. I was sworn at and attacked left, right and centre but that's ok to do isn't it?
Neil is a big boy and if he has an issue with me disagreeing with him then he can say so.
Nate,
You've been on here nearly a year.
I challenge you to count on one hand the amount of times I 'jump in' to defend someone.

Stop being so precious. You've got SimonC3P0 fighting your corner. I've got misfit. And he's a teen drunk. So there is your equalizer (not Edward Woodward).

Why the beef with Neil?
It was loud as * and he felt compelled to inform the hosting arena of such a fact. Not begging for a full on gang bang from the customer service department.
Misfit wrote:I'm badgers personal bouncer.

no on a serious note, deadly, I'm just bored of coming on the forum looking at you picking holes in everyone's post. so.

love Misfit

Add me to your foes list and you won't have to see it. Same goes for anyone else who doesn't like debate or argument.
No one would be surprised to hear that I love a good debate or argument. The trick is to know when its over.
It might be...
I was just thinking that the recent bad feeling on here might be withdrawal symptoms.
I think it shouldn't be underestimated how powerful an influence something like the Moyles breakfast show can have subconsciously. Wake up feeling good and you'll have a better day. That's on top of missing the show in itself and the uncertainty over Chris's future.
I've never missed any TV or radio show like I've missed his one, and as pathetic as it might sound, it's hurt a bit. The last few weeks haven't been a particularly happy time. If it can impact on me, it can impact on everyone else here too.
MadTheEddos wrote:I think it shouldn't be underestimated how powerful an influence something like the Moyles breakfast show can have subconsciously. Wake up feeling good and you'll have a better day. That's on top of missing the show in itself and the uncertainty over Chris's future.
I've never missed any TV or radio show like I've missed his one, and as pathetic as it might sound, it's hurt a bit. The last few weeks haven't been a particularly happy time. If it can impact on me, it can impact on everyone else here too.

Yes but infighting is the norm here, you will find no support in dire times.
I had been planning on mentioning this in a more on-topic thread, but since it's been brought up...

Although I have been enjoying Grimmy's show on the whole, I've noticed that for the past month (and the past couple of weeks in particular) I've suddenly become much worse at getting up when I should on weekdays. I seem to be about 10 minutes behind my usual morning schedule, and was wondering if maybe I wasn't getting enough sleep, work was getting to me etc...

How stupid of me not to consider that it's simply because the new breakfast show isn't doing as a good a job of waking me up as the CMS did. I really miss Chris' voice being the first thing I heard. There were times before when I would pretty much wake up laughing (the show's humour could also be very surreal during the waking-up state, but either way, it worked). Music, on the other hand, just sends me back to sleep.

And supposedly (well, according to a masseuse I had in Uruguay...) what happens during your first few minutes of being awake affects your entire day.

So in addition to the overall business of missing the show, those of us who listened live are also affected in a particular way I reckon.
Last edited by Latina on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Went * meme crazy recently.
I'll blame laziness. Was searching for a decent one to put up for misfit earlier and realised there is * loads of them.
99% shite granted but * loads none the less.

My Favourite -
Latina wrote:I really miss Chris' voice being the first thing I heard. There were times before when I would pretty much wake up laughing (the show's humour could also be very surreal during the waking-up state, but either way, it worked). Music, on the other hand, just sends me back to sleep.

And supposedly (well, according to a masseuse I had in Uruguay...) what happens during your first few minutes of being awake affects your entire day.

So in addition to the overall business of missing the show, those of us who listened live are also affected in a particular way I reckon.

This.
Couldn't agree more.
By BBQ
Gutted. I was looking forward to watching a recorded JCS shown at a movie theater tonight. I got to the theater and the manager said the company behind showing it at movie theaters had called at 2pm and said they were canceling all the shows today as well as all of the planned shows at other theaters on Thursday. The manager thought that something must have gone wrong during the taping of the show, maybe a break in the recording. Since JCS was going to be transmitted to movie theaters from some location in California, it's possible there was a breakdown of this equipment. No plans announced to show JCS later to those who bought tickets.

While I missed seeing Chris as King Herod, I got my money back and the manager offered a free movie, so I went to see Argo.
At least seeing Argo was better than going home without seeing anything. Ben Affleck isn't Chris Moyles, so there is no way seeing Argo would be as good as seeing Chris in JCS.
BBQ wrote: Ben Affleck isn't Chris Moyles.

Word.

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]