The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Nicola_Red wrote:Oh God, it must not have sold well. I'm not surprised given the prices.

Not nececelery. The site linked to says there are only a few tix. They probably just want it completely filled up, just like the nights at the O2 we went to for free.
Of course it says there are only a few - they're encouraging people to take them fast by implying the offer will run out quickly. C'mon, you of all people don't believe these things!
Well, the Manchester performance last night was AMAZING! All of the cast were fantastic but Chris really stood out, the whole crowd cheered when he came out on stage! The free tickets got us very good seats, much better than I thought we'd get.

However, there must have been a lot that they did not sell as they decided to close off the upper tier, and there were still quite a few of empty seats in the lower tier (where I was).

All in all though, an amazing night! So glad that I got the chance to go!
zort70 wrote:Went to the show in Birmingham last night and it was a fantastic show.

Chris got a huge welcome when he appeared on stage and was perfect casting for how they had arranged that number.

What was the length of Chris's part?
moylesisagod wrote:
zort70 wrote:Went to the show in Birmingham last night and it was a fantastic show.

Chris got a huge welcome when he appeared on stage and was perfect casting for how they had arranged that number.

Chris is on for about 5 minutes, but what a great 5 minutes!
moylesisagod wrote:

The length of the video I posted earlier.
By BBQ
I was at the movies tonight and saw an ad for those early Saturday or Sunday shows of live or recorded events. The one they were advertising? - Jesus Christ Superstar. That would be a way to see Chris in it without having to fly over or wait to see if it comes to New York and flying there.
LET US ALL ABUSE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR UNHELPFUL USE OF AIR QUOTES.

How can you be so resourceful when it comes to Moyles info, but still intent on displaying it in ways which are overly sensationalist. We would probably be appreciative of the stuff you come out with if that wasn't the case.

edit. fake Gordon Smart account. Probably CJ :P
Derren Brown just tweeted that Chris was "perfect" as Herod. That's nice to see. The gays know their musicals :)
Just got back from seeing it at wembley. Chris again was amazing and got the loudest cheer. At the end everyone stood up chris looked shocked and over the moon. Andrew Lloyd webber did a speech at the end and said Sarah brightman was in the audience.

Best bit was got down early and met some girls and was waiting around the back and 10 mins chris came out and was having photos. He was there for at least 10 mins and was being quite flirty. He said he couldn't wait to play wembley as it was a dream. Also met 6 of the other cast. Will post more as going to bed as tired
By BBQ
Very cool!!

I am going to see it on October 29th when it is shown at a nearby movie theater.

yummytummy wrote:Just got back from seeing it at wembley. Chris again was amazing and got the loudest cheer. At the end everyone stood up chris looked shocked and over the moon. Andrew Lloyd webber did a speech at the end and said Sarah brightman was in the audience.

Best bit was got down early and met some girls and was waiting around the back and 10 mins chris came out and was having photos. He was there for at least 10 mins and was being quite flirty. He said he couldn't wait to play wembley as it was a dream. Also met 6 of the other cast. Will post more as going to bed as tired

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]