The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Chris performing on Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 Years of Music on ITV. His part is at 07:38

By BBQ
Good to see him do this since the JCS performance in the US movie theaters here was cancelled. Guess they asked him to grow out his hair for the role. So weird seeing him with longer hair after all these years.
I also thought that Moyles' performance on the Lloyd-Webber tribute show was lacklustre compared to video I have seen of him doing it on tour. However I really enjoyed the show. I love Michael Ball, what a voice he has. And I always knew Nicole Scherzinger has a far better voice than she ever needed as a pop singer, but WOW. I mean really WOW. WOW.
Yudster wrote:And I always knew Nicole Scherzinger has a far better voice than she ever needed as a pop singer, but WOW. I mean really WOW. WOW.

Yeah, I saw her perform the theme song to Phantom of the Opera in the role of Christine when we had the Royal Variety Performance here in 2011, and she was amazing. That song is normally pre-recorded during performances of Phantom as it contains so many high notes, but she sang live and hit them all. (Apologies if the performance from our place is the one that was shown on the Lloyd Webber show...I didn't watch it!)
No, she did Argentina in the Lloyd-Webber tribute - I never thought anyone would come close to Julie Covington singing that, but Scherzinger was many many times better. I actually still have shivers thinking about it. WHAT a performer she is.

I was a teeny bit disappointed that Mylene Klass lip-synced her song on the show, but that was (I assume) because it being a Bollywood type number ALW had specified that he wanted her to end up getting wet, so she finished the performance in a fountain which wouldn have sounded awful if she had been singing live.
By HA94
In case anyone is interested, Jesus Christ Superstar that Chris was a part of is on Channel 5 on Monday 30th December at 11:35pm

Friday is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/d[…]