Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
This in from another thread (I know I could merge it, but the OP may well lose it if I do):

"Im about a year behind on the old show replays, but catching up slowly but surely.

Why has the opening jingle been removed from the downloads from mid-2009 onwards and Dave's tedious link has disappeared too, it just skips past it like the songs and news.

Also is anyone else having issues downloading Monday 15th November 2010 edition?"
Nicola_Red wrote:This in from another thread (I know I could merge it, but the OP may well lose it if I do):

"Im about a year behind on the old show replays, but catching up slowly but surely.

Why has the opening jingle been removed from the downloads from mid-2009 onwards and Dave's tedious link has disappeared too, it just skips past it like the songs and news.

Also is anyone else having issues downloading Monday 15th November 2010 edition?"

Not sure why there was no opening jingle in some of the 2009 shows, although I'm pretty sure they started to be left in again later. Same for tedious link, not sure why, although I know they abandoned that feature at some point anyway.

15th November show isn't working for me either, I'll re-upload it.
ianpwilliams wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:This in from another thread (I know I could merge it, but the OP may well lose it if I do):

Not sure why there was no opening jingle in some of the 2009 shows, although I'm pretty sure they started to be left in again later. Same for tedious link, not sure why, although I know they abandoned that feature at some point anyway.

15th November show isn't working for me either, I'll re-upload it.

I've got full, unedited shows from about June 2010 if we ever need to re-edit.

Thank you both!!