The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
I must say I really struggle to agree with these comments. I end up listening to 5live or Radio 4; the adverts and shit music kill it for me, and I don’t think any of the team give enough back to Chris to stop the sycophantic feeling.
I have to disagree! I think the show has shone since Christmas with some of the best stuff since radio 1. It has sounded a bit more radio oney. The opening link about being in the crap studio had me laughing out loud! Along with the chats about Pippa’s Christmas with the Tarrents and people texting in to diagnose Chris’s itchy arse! However I don’t know how much more of the Gallaghers or the Foo Fighters I can take. Edited podcasts keep me going!
Yea I agree - it was sounding good before Christmas, but the last 2 days have been really enjoyable. So much better than even last summer when I had given up listening to the show and instead just listened to the podcasts.

I do struggle with the adverts and some of the music too, but I listen via listen again and just fast forward through those parts... it's easily done.
hi all, newbie here. "waves".
does anyone know how old Pippa is? They made a reference today to "How old are you, and how old can you pass for?" they are always talking about James & Matt's ages as well as Chris & Dom's
Hawkeye448 wrote:Hi All.

Is anyone having, or had, a problem with the podcast subscription? For 4 weeks now it has not downloaded automatically and the download button is greyed out so I cant do it manually. Other podcasts including the Radio X Vaughan one is ok, just Chris's that wont. Most odd.

Tried unsubscribing and re subscribing. Still wont work.

Sorry for the delay Jay E. Thanks for responding.

Truth be known I've no idea what app I'm using for this. The unnamed music player on my sony mobile just has podcast collect capbabiliy. It just refused the Chris podcasts suddenly in November and grey's out the download button.

It worked one week in December for some reason but other than that, I've had to stream the podcast for 5 weeks now.

Vaughan's podcast continues to be fine. Most odd.
Suzyq wrote:hi all, newbie here. "waves".
does anyone know how old Pippa is? They made a reference today to "How old are you, and how old can you pass for?" they are always talking about James & Matt's ages as well as Chris & Dom's

Not certain but I think she's about 40.
Any developments on contract ?

I too thought the December Shows were great Always makes me laugh with the recorded shows because although Chris moans about them he works really hard on the recorded shows and when they’re ready to together they worked really really well
Hawkeye448 wrote:
Hawkeye448 wrote:Hi All.

Is anyone having, or had, a problem with the podcast subscription? For 4 weeks now it has not downloaded automatically and the download button is greyed out so I cant do it manually. Other podcasts including the Radio X Vaughan one is ok, just Chris's that wont. Most odd.

Tried unsubscribing and re subscribing. Still wont work.

Sorry for the delay Jay E. Thanks for responding.

Truth be known I've no idea what app I'm using for this. The unnamed music player on my sony mobile just has podcast collect capbabiliy. It just refused the Chris podcasts suddenly in November and grey's out the download button.

It worked one week in December for some reason but other than that, I've had to stream the podcast for 5 weeks now.

Vaughan's podcast continues to be fine. Most odd.

Hmmm. Weird. I have it in the stock Apple app on my iPhone and I've never had an issue with it. Might be an idea to install an alternate podcast app on your phone maybe?
Evs wrote:Seriously? I had her down for about 34.

Me too.
I can't remember what the comment was a long time ago (but something like age relative to Greg James/year of birth/'80s), but I remember deducing that she's a bit younger than me (and I'm 37).
It sounds as though she’s just had a “special” birthday from all this talk of her friends wanting to take her away for her birthday. Either that or she just has lots of mates who are loaded and it’s a regular thing to go away for birthday celebrations. :-D :-
Toby is 26. The age difference has been mentioned a few times, but not exactly what the difference is. I’ve looked online and there’s no mention anywhere of Pippa’s age so thought I’d ask here in case anyone knew.

Thank you both!!