The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By see205
Does anyone remember once when Chris (on the breakfast show) was trying to interview someone (a male i believe) and the guy was literally giving him one word answers and Chris pretty told him to wake up?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can't find it through searches
By Nicola_Red
I think P Diddy was quite similar too. It was either him or Chris Rock who did the whole interview with sunglasses on because they didn't want to be too awake.
By see205
Thanks for the replies,

I have just heard Chris speak of it on Wednesday's Radio X show.

He said it was Chris Rock where he had to tell them to wake up, but now that you mention P Diddy, i remember that being bad too.
By see205
Nicola_Red wrote:I think P Diddy was quite similar too. It was either him or Chris Rock who did the whole interview with sunglasses on because they didn't want to be too awake.

They have just spoken about this during the opening of Wednesday's Radio X Show. P Diddy was the one who didn't take his sunglasses off, and refused coffee because he was going back to bed.

I too remember them being very similar!
By Nicola_Red
Dom interviewing Chris Rock as Fay Kadel, on the other hand, is a joy to behold and well worth a listen (or re-listen).
By Randomisation20
I’ve just had a couple of days of listening to old shows just have a little bit of a break and I heard a holly Willoughby interview in 2010 just before Christmas which is not terribly well structured and even though he is trying for lots of humour just come over is a bit unsettling. I know in the BBC shows he did try to be a little bit more radical and I know recently on the X shows he has said that he did think some of his interview techniques were not always the best
By Uglybob
i think the term is lecherous. yes he went to town on every good looking woman that came in especially carol vorderman i seem to recall. charlotte church too was a bit unsettling as she was very young.

Thank you both!!