The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
ritchie wrote:Toby does my * swede in - his eagerness to please is nauseating.

He reminds me whilst I know this is a bit stereotypical like a public school graduate I have met many similar people

I do think he’s good but he gets too much the constant slagging of pippa that week I felt was too much really
Trigger wrote:Hope the Vintage stuff will be clipped too!

I don't know how to download and clip from iplayer now the program we used to use back in Moyles' R1 days doesn't work anymore. Hopefully someone else does!
Nicola_Red wrote:
Trigger wrote:Hope the Vintage stuff will be clipped too!

I don't know how to download and clip from iplayer now the program we used to use back in Moyles' R1 days doesn't work anymore. Hopefully someone else does!

Hopefully indeed! There's a clip on the vintage website of him recalling Nana windows so I'm already looking forward to it.
i have the whole show in mp3 all ready to go let me know where to put it
Interesting moment between Chris and Pippa regarding Matt's late arrival this morning.

Seems like they would have had Matt in the studio much earlier in the shows run but had opposition.

Anyone else notice a bit more 'old chris' has been present recently?
I think James is ballsing up a lot. There was the * up with the car stickers, and other bits of audio have been wrong, and then on instagram stories the other day Moyles Headphones had gone missing and Chris said "yet another * up by James". Get the feeling Moyles is a little unhappy with him.

M
I got the impression the missing headphones thing wasn't actually James's fault. That said, there is a bit of eggy tension - on Tuesday Moyles just went off on James for no reason for being "Not funny, stop trying to be funny but not, like those rubbish callers on Car Park Catchphrase". As far as I remember it was a bit of an innocuous comment that had been made and not worth a - seemingly - impromptu rant.

As Pippa is off this week, it'll be interesting to see if the dynamic changes a bit. Chris, Dom and James sound pretty at ease with each other on the live Saturday show last week when Pippa was in Berlin.

TCMS Unedited Saturday 21st October, 2017 https&[…]

Haven’t caught any of the shows this week. But the[…]

I was there tonight, Scott is the loveliest guy! […]

The Pubcast (Paid Charity Podcast)

Oh weird, they said on air the other day that they[…]