The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By ritchie
They really don't help themselves...

This guy is a total bore. Why!?
By Fledge
Agree. It takes a lot for me not to listen to TCMS in the morning, but Keith Lemon makes not listening in a certainty.
By deimantee1
What is happening with him? Is he coming to the show as a guest? I have some catching up to do, haven't head the show in some time, so I don't know.
By hdsport82
Add me to that list turned off at 8am and didn't switch back on. I guess they can't be choosy when it comes to guests anymore and he seems to be a friend of Chris' so I can't blame them for having him on, certainly not my cup of tea though.
By Trigger
It's the Leeds connection, I've told you lot before, they are practically brothers.

Get over it.
By northernsteve
I didn't think he was a bad guest to be fair. Maybe because I'm from Leeds?

Certainly preferable to this morning's bingo nonsense.
By Trigger
northernsteve wrote:
Certainly preferable to this morning's bingo nonsense.

Haha Bingo and Jude Law.
By ritchie
I think it's been pretty poor lately, put radio 1 on when the * bingo was on cause I wanted some tunes to wake me up. The music is poor apart from the odd good new tune like lorde, but again the scale of the show just seems so small... The big jingles, events, links to the rest of the * world just seem missing... I hear bits of Vaughan's show and find them genuinely funny, not sure that's happened with Moyles that much tbf.
By Topher
Nothing I've ever heard Keith Lemon say has ever made me laugh. He is dreadful.
By StanMay
Fledge wrote:Agree. It takes a lot for me not to listen to TCMS in the morning, but Keith Lemon makes not listening in a certainty.

Agreed, i liked him at first though.
By CaseyHayles
ritchie wrote:I think it's been pretty poor lately, put radio 1 on when the * bingo was on cause I wanted some tunes to wake me up. The music is poor apart from the odd good new tune and in this article they uncovered phenq ingredients like lorde, but again the scale of the show just seems so small... The big jingles, events, links to the rest of the * world just seem missing... I hear bits of Vaughan's show and find them genuinely funny, not sure that's happened with Moyles that much tbf.

Agree with you totally. I feel like giving up listening to the show, but it has become a habit. Now I consider it as a bad habit and will try to give it up.
By KennethMorton
CaseyHayles wrote:
ritchie wrote:I think it's been pretty poor lately, put radio 1 on when the * bingo was on cause I wanted some tunes to wake me up. The music is poor apart from the odd good new tune and in this article they like lorde, but again the scale of the show just seems so small... The big jingles, events, links to the rest of the * world just seem missing... I hear bits of Vaughan's show and find them genuinely funny, not sure that's happened with Moyles that much tbf.

Agree with you totally. I feel like giving up listening to the show, but it has become a habit. Now I consider it as a bad habit and will try to give it up.

The show used to be my favorite. So sorry to see (hear) it in this state.
Letter - did anyone hear it?

Hi all, I wrote a letter to Chris and the team 8t[…]

The article feels inaccurate tbh, even by Tina's r[…]