Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Randomisation20
Apologies for the geekyness of this

Audio Imaging!

I have a personal love for the 2005 Jazz package my favourite so far In the listening in order mission I Am engaging in ! And very well conceived

However the 2010 movie feel package is beginning to warm on me lol

God there are more Important things !
By Misfit
I recently spoke for 10 minutes about all the different Moyles jingles in a job interview for a radio imaging company.

They seemed interested at the time.

Didn't get the job.
By Harry Briggs
The jingles Chris has used since his radio one breakfast days have just been brilliant. Wish they made more for him at Radio X. They only have the main music, don't think the jingle company have done any more for TCMS since....
By northernsteve
Yes, the lack of jingles makes it not quite feel like a proper Moyles show. Whether that is a budget thing or down to Sandy Beech having other issues to deal with at present (or has that been resolved?) I couldn't say.
By hdsport82
northernsteve wrote:Yes, the lack of jingles makes it not quite feel like a proper Moyles show. Whether that is a budget thing or down to Sandy Beech having other issues to deal with at present (or has that been resolved?) I couldn't say.

Might be a bit of both (the Sandy thing went very quiet so not sure what happened). They are getting Paul Turner to record a lot of lines but I'm guessing that's a lot cheaper than the full orchestra jingles we got used to at R1.
By Richard Oliver
The above comment: 'Yes, the lack of jingles makes it not quite feel like a proper Moyles show...' That's exactly what my bank manager at the HSBC keeps saying, as well as 'When are you going to pay your overdraft off Richard?'
'Erm...as soon as Chris has me recording more jingles again'. #justsayin
By bmstinton93
Richard Oliver wrote:The above comment: 'Yes, the lack of jingles makes it not quite feel like a proper Moyles show...' That's exactly what my bank manager at the HSBC keeps saying, as well as 'When are you going to pay your overdraft off Richard?'
'Erm...as soon as Chris has me recording more jingles again'. #justsayin

I feel like this is what the short lived "Ask Pippa" thread was made for...
By Harry Briggs
Hi Richard! Any chance you have the full instrumentals of the generic bed used on Radio X? I'm sure that along with the Christmas equivalent would be great as a sound file on here!