Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Will do Sat show when available.

I'm not going to be able to edit Mon-Thur this week or next (I can still do Fri and Sat). Slaphead would you be able to edit Mon-Thur this week and next do you think? If not then I can do them (unless someone else can), but there will be a big delay until they are done, and then a backlog to catch up on during those two weeks.

I will try my best to get em on here as early as possible. By early I do mean the following day at best.
slaphead1982 wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Will do Sat show when available.

I'm not going to be able to edit Mon-Thur this week or next (I can still do Fri and Sat). Slaphead would you be able to edit Mon-Thur this week and next do you think? If not then I can do them (unless someone else can), but there will be a big delay until they are done, and then a backlog to catch up on during those two weeks.

I will try my best to get em on here as early as possible. By early I do mean the following day at best.

Thanks. Normal service will be resumed in two weeks. And I'll still do the Friday and Saturday shows, the Friday shows being the biggest pain what with adding an edited podcast and with/with platinum hour.

Today's Sat show is up.
Chris said to Dom the other day "We're not on that week" when talking about w/c 31st Oct. Not sure on Pippa/Dave but there's very little desire on here (if at all) to listen to Vernon.

I listen to the full shows the next day in Oz (so while you're all asleep!) if the edited ones aren't there, just have to remember to skip the ads!
I must say sorry again but I have a routine in place now so. Wednesdays show will appear over night tonight and Thursdays will be Saturday night.
Dexy, You can thank a rubbish connection and I.A. but Thursdays show is now up.

Does anybody want Johnnys show edited this week?
He's not covering the CM show he is doing his own thing.
Frothy Bevvy wrote:I wouldn't mind trying Johnny for a week out of curiosity, but if there's no other interest don't bother just on my account.

So far you will have to listen to the Un-Edited versions then Mr. Bevvy. To be honest. You can edit them yourself. :-) (Sorry)

Editing gap to come for a few days.