Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
ianpwilliams wrote:Can anyone provide a link to an mp3 for Listen Again? Last time I tried it I ended up with an mp4, which I had to convert, and it looks ages.

Next time, download the normal way but change the URL to mp3. That does the trick for me.
JayE wrote:
ianpwilliams wrote:Can anyone provide a link to an mp3 for Listen Again? Last time I tried it I ended up with an mp4, which I had to convert, and it looks ages.

Next time, download the normal way but change the URL to mp3. That does the trick for me.

Thanks, will do
FYI, I have today's unedited, but I had to run out at 10.05 and Chris was saying he'd be on Vernon's show at the start, so I couldn't chop it up.

Ian will probably post the edited version first, as he has access to my files.

I'll post the unedited this evening (late).
bmstinton93 wrote:Check the archive, however I don't think it's there. If so, then by all means upload it. :)

It's not there.

slaphead1982 wrote:If you want to pm me with the link I'll edit.

Thank you very much.

The quality isn't fantastic, but better than nothing. It may take me a week or two before I can get it recorded, as my cassette player is at my parents. I have a cheap analogue TV capture device which should be able to record audio, but I've never tried using it for that.

Crappy, cheap, Chinese capture device and a very old beaten up Alba cassette player. It's not going to be studio quality, that's for sure.
Great to have the site up and running again! Had to listen to yesterday's show using the app and it's a real pain to try and skip the commercials/songs cleanly. I'm wondering if they're blocking streaming the show outside of the UK. I could not use listen again (or listen live for that matter) on any computer I tried even after entering a UK postal code. This has worked in the past for me. Tried a couple of different browsers as well with no luck. And yet the app works just fine for me on my phone. Weird.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]