Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
No worries, it was only because I'm off work the rest of this week that I was doing it :) And it doesn't help that for some reason I didn't get the notification telling me that you'd posted a new reply to the thread (not sure why that happens, but it seems to just stop informing me every now and then), otherwise I would have stopped mid-edit.

Anyway, I've put your link in there instead now and I'm uploading it now.
This week, I'll be posting the unediteds "early" -- 10:10am if they are intact, 11:something if there's a problem. From next week, I'm on different hours, so may not get to post the unediteds until later in the day, depending on the weekday, but they'll go up in to the shared folder for you, as per automagicusual.
No, they go on shared storage. I can't share it with multiple people, as my account will be closed in an instant!

More people should be recording the stream though. It's very easy - you just need a PC. It can be fully automated. Post here or PM me for info.
neilt0 wrote:No, they go on shared storage. I can't share it with multiple people, as my account will be closed in an instant!

More people should be recording the stream though. It's very easy - you just need a PC. It can be fully automated. Post here or PM me for info.

Fair enough :). Would like to know how you do it, might set up a server using AWS or something to capture the stream and upload.
In brief:

* Set up a Windows VM on my server. That starts with a cron job at 06:10 every weekday and Saturday
* Streamwriter is set to start up with Windows. That has timer a recordings set
* SyncBack is set to copy the recording(s) to a folder that is designated as the Google Drive sync folder and copies at 10:10am
* Google Drive syncs at around 10:15am and the show is then available for Ian and I. You can't share that folder with too many people, though, as Goog will not like that

More detail if you need it. If you do this on a real Windows PC, there are apps for starting up a PC from cold and shutting down after the recording.
neilt0 wrote:TCMS Unedited Thursday 28th April, 2016

[url]https://archive.org/download/2016042806.30TCMSRadioXUKTT/2016-04-28_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_TT.mp3[/url]

Streamwriter/MP3DirectCut/128kbps/3h:30m/192MB

The stream died twice today, again at around 07:59. However, both dropouts were during ads, so nothing important was lost.

Damn, not sure what I'm going to do without the chicken madras advert...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
ianpwilliams wrote:Show is up.

Has anyone got any idea why I'm not getting email notifications for new replies any more? I'm still subscribed to the thread...

Up until today I was still getting notifications. Maybe It's a thing that is spreading through instead of an all out stop.
I found an old show from Christmas 2001. It features the gang singing Do They Know It's Christmas, and also a chat with Mark Radcliffe, where he mentions smashing a glass of Guiness... or something. The show is coming from Manchester, and there's also a bit where Chris says that he'll pull a mooner, but he chickens out.

Ring a bell?

It's on tape and I don't really have anything for audio capture right now, but if anyone's interested I can upload it.
Nice to have a day off editing then.

Shame about no Pippa though, she's a great part of the show now.

I was amazed to hear Chris mentioning Aled Hadyn Jones, and about "him replacing Dave". Obviously was a joke, but it surprised me because he usually never mentions people from the old show.
chriswyatt wrote:I found an old show from Christmas 2001. It features the gang singing Do They Know It's Christmas, and also a chat with Mark Radcliffe, where he mentions smashing a glass of Guiness... or something. The show is coming from Manchester, and there's also a bit where Chris says that he'll pull a mooner, but he chickens out.

Ring a bell?

It's on tape and I don't really have anything for audio capture right now, but if anyone's interested I can upload it.

Check the archive, however I don't think it's there. If so, then by all means upload it. :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
chriswyatt wrote:I found an old show from Christmas 2001. It features the gang singing Do They Know It's Christmas, and also a chat with Mark Radcliffe, where he mentions smashing a glass of Guiness... or something. The show is coming from Manchester, and there's also a bit where Chris says that he'll pull a mooner, but he chickens out.

Ring a bell?

If you want to pm me with the link I'll edit.

Editing gap to come for a few days.