The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
Reversaword was Comedy Dave's gameshow - I think there's a clip in the vault. The thing they were doing today with the app was nothing like it really. And yep, a wax not a colonic. That was just cos Aled was doing Scissorhands, so again not comparable really.
Cheers people. I heard the reverse word thing tonight. Was funny but nothing like daves game. And again wrong with the colonic / waxing. I just blame age :p
The reverse word thing did remind me of the reversing of the swearing. There is a very funny clip of that somewhere. I wont link to that though to save the easily offended. Go find it yourself :D
I dunno if I'm getting older, or if it's the lack of Dave, or what, but I'm just not tuning into the show anything like as much as I did in the R1 days. I'm certainly not listening again in entirety, which I always used to at work the next day.

Still think Chris is brilliant, just don't get the dynamics of this new show as much :(
Well, it certainly is a different show, but I think it's still good. Now that we all had a chance to listen to the show for quite some time and actually get the feeling of what it is like, I think everything is just as great as I was hoping it to be. I wouldn't mind another person as a part of the team, but I don't think it's 100 percent necessary. Also, I'd like some more regular features. That's it really. I understand why some people would not like this show as much as the one on R1, but I personally am loving it :)
thestevenwilson wrote:
dimtimjim wrote:I'm just listening to one of last weeks shows (catching up on the bits I miss) and heard an interesting revelation (not sure if Chris has mentioned this already during the 'X' period)...

Chris now does the show sitting down! Knowing he has always done it stood up, I was quite surprised when he said something about being sat down.

Suppose he is over 40 now.

he still stands sometimes, if not most of the time.
can see that in the facebook videos

No height adjustable desk like at Radio 1, so it's more comfortable to operate sitting down.
I think on the show they're using standard radio production techniques rather than the app, which is why they record a bunch of clips and play a record before playing them back. Somebody (Matt) has to top and tail the recordings, flip them, and load them into the cartwall.
Anyone know what the hell's happened with Vernon? Has he really left abruptly or is it some kind of weird elaborate joke?
Weird elaborate joke then I guess. This ongoing 'feud' between them has gone so far that I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Editing gap to come for a few days.