Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
You're welcome! I didn't bother with the podcasts at first, but I'm glad I started doing them because some of it is hilarious. It's always good when they have free reign to talk about absolutely anything, with no worrying about music, news, ads etc. Definitely well worth adding to the shows in my opinion.
TPullen21 wrote:Do you have a different routine on Mon/Tues to Weds/Thurs/Fri? As you always seem snappiest on Weds-Fri :D

Yes. Well done for working that one out! :D

I'm working early on Mon/Tues. Wed, Thu, Fri I start later, so P-POW!

As mentioned earlier, on Mon/Tue, IPW gets the unedited_unedited version automatically uploaded to him from my server while I'm at work.
Just want to give you a heads up but on the Wiki page, the Tuesday 15th December show has the wrong link, as it is the Friday 15th January show! I am so behind on the shows and since the RSS feed has been reduced to 10 shows now, I have to resort to going back and downloading them manually and putting them on my phone via PC.
DarroM wrote:Just want to give you a heads up but on the Wiki page, the Tuesday 15th December show has the wrong link, as it is the Friday 15th January show! I am so behind on the shows and since the RSS feed has been reduced to 10 shows now, I have to resort to going back and downloading them manually and putting them on my phone via PC.

Thanks, I've updated it with the correct link. I've also removed the "includes edited podcast" bit because there isn't an edited podcast attached to that show...

Thank you both!!