Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
bmstinton93 wrote:I'm sure James will do it if someone reminds him! :)

Had a * of a week (and still going on) so not had time to do these bits, sorry! :(

Should hopefully be a bit freer tomorrow :)

archive.org not working too well today though:
ianpwilliams wrote:Does anyone think it would be worth editing the start and end of the podcast (ie the new bits) onto the end of each Friday show? And if so, when does the podcast come out?

bmstinton93 wrote:I say no. I presume the podcast archive is still being updated on this site.

I'm in agreement with bmstinton93 myself.
As far as I know the podcas archive is being updated and as they are already edited highlights from that weeks show all grounds are covered from various sources. You and neilt0 do a brilliant job as it is. Let Radio X do some of the work for you. :)
I personally wouldn't mind hearing the exclusive podcast bits on the Friday edit. I don't download the podcast cos I've already heard the full week and don't need the highlights again.

Perhaps they could be added to the version with the unedited Platinum Hour? I can see how your job is arduous enough at the moment though, without adding to it!
neilt0 wrote:TCMS Unedited Monday 39th November, 2015

https://archive.org/download/2015113006.30TCMSRadioXUKTT/2015-11-30_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_TT.mp3

Clean Streamwriter capture. Topped and tailed with MP3DirectCut. MP3, 128kbps, Stereo, 3h:28m, 191MB

The 39th of November? You really don't want this year to end do you. :)

On the wiki page at the bottom, Can somebody update the regular features section to include both the Platinum hour and the wheel of slightly inapopriat songs. I think it's safe to say they are regular features now.