Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
Signed up just to thank you Neil for posting the full streams so quickly! I tend to only be able to grab the last half hour in the mornings and the listen again feature on the radio x website isn't available till after Vernon's show normally!

Also massive thanks to Ian for editing most of the archival episodes, for the last year I've been listening to the shows every day back-dating 8 years :)
TPullen21 wrote:Signed up just to thank you Neil for posting the full streams so quickly! I tend to only be able to grab the last half hour in the mornings and the listen again feature on the radio x website isn't available till after Vernon's show normally!

Also massive thanks to Ian for editing most of the archival episodes, for the last year I've been listening to the shows every day back-dating 8 years :)

Hooray for us! :D

I think one was posted at 10:08, which is pretty quick! 8O
Is it safe to assume that you will be capturing the stream every day Neil? Because at the moment I'm also capturing the stream while recording it from Sky into my PC as well, wit a scheduled shutdown soon after 10am. But I'm not hugely keen on continuing with this because I worry that it might not be doing my PC much good having it do a forced shutdown every day, today being a good example where I came home and it was still on the "shutting down" screen. My old PC ended up being a bit of a mess for various reasons and I'm hoping to prevent the same happening to this shiny new (and expensive) one!

So I may just download your stream from now on when I get home and edit that. And if yours isn't available for any reason then I'm sure there must be other people capturing the stream too. And if the stream had an issue then I'm sure that someone else will be recording it from Sky too.
TPullen21 wrote:for the last year I've been listening to the shows every day back-dating 8 years :)

Me too, but now I haven't got time to carry on with the old archive because I'm to busy trying to keep up with the new show! I'll have to make a point of listening to Moyles more often in work!
ianpwilliams wrote:Me too, but now I haven't got time to carry on with the old archive because I'm to busy trying to keep up with the new show! I'll have to make a point of listening to Moyles more often in work!

Ha, same here, it was OK for the last 2 weeks as there was a gap around this time in 2007 due to their holiday. Unfortunately don't really have time to listen to 5 and a half hours worth!

Is there an RSS feed for your full stream recordings Neil? Would be good to be able to download them as soon as they are available straight onto my phone, as well as not needing to download it to my mac and then plug my phone in to transfer it across to the VLC app.
ianpwilliams wrote:So I may just download your stream from now on when I get home and edit that. And if yours isn't available for any reason then I'm sure there must be other people capturing the stream too. And if the stream had an issue then I'm sure that someone else will be recording it from Sky too.

I'm still recording from stream writer each day so if Neil can't upload one day for any reason I'll put mine up (mwahaha)
ianpwilliams wrote:Is it safe to assume that you will be capturing the stream every day Neil? Because at the moment I'm also capturing the stream while recording it from Sky into my PC as well, wit a scheduled shutdown soon after 10am. But I'm not hugely keen on continuing with this because I worry that it might not be doing my PC much good having it do a forced shutdown every day, today being a good example where I came home and it was still on the "shutting down" screen. My old PC ended up being a bit of a mess for various reasons and I'm hoping to prevent the same happening to this shiny new (and expensive) one!

So I may just download your stream from now on when I get home and edit that. And if yours isn't available for any reason then I'm sure there must be other people capturing the stream too. And if the stream had an issue then I'm sure that someone else will be recording it from Sky too.

That's the plan. I have mine waking up from standby and going back in to standby each day, which it seems happy to do. I'm using a 2005 laptop running Windows 7.
It will be ideal if we can have several people recording, both the web stream and other feeds like Sat boxes, but that doesn't need to be you specifically.

If the web stream dies for everyone, it'd be good to have a backup from another source.

I can't guarantee I'll have the stream posted every day so early, but I imagine it should be up before you return home each day, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Cheers,

Neil
Sorry, was not able to get to this until now. Note that there's a very small dropout at 3h:27m:38s, during Roachford's Cuddly Toy. Chris was speaking over it at the time, so that may need to be replaced.

TCMS Unedited Monday 19th October, 2015

https://archive.org/download/2015101906.30TCMSRadioXUKTTpartMissingAt3h27m38s/2015-10-19_06.30_TCMS_Radio%20X%20UK_TT%20(part%20missing%20at%203h27m38s.mp3

Streamwriter capture.
Topped and tailed with MP3DirectCut.
MP3, 128kbps, Stereo, 3h:29m, 192MB
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up