Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By bmstinton93
Anyone have series 4 episode 3, season 4 episodes 6 - 8 and also season 5 please?
By JayE
I may be young but I sure as heck don't mind getting nasty and swearing at people. Don't ever call me that again. That is a personal insult and i hope you're warned for it. Unbelievable.
By chrysostom
I believe that your persistent references to people breaking the forum rules (when no one has broken them) is tedious. I referenced this a few days ago and you persisted. If you're intentionally bringing tedium into my life, I'd describe that behaviour as *.

Happy to take a warning for it :)
By JayE
Sorry you don't agree with it. I'll tune it down. Didn't know it bothered you so much. Also the stuff that I was pointing out was against the rules as it's there in black and white. Maybe my references were silly, who knows, I'll stop.
By Nicola_Red
Good Lord. Play nice, all of you.
By JayE
Chrys I just want to apologise for telling you * off. I didn't mean it, I think you're a nice guy and I hate fighting on here, some things people say just really gets to me and I lash out. Sorry about the references to forum rules too, it was silly of me.
By a-moron
JayE wrote:I may be young but I sure as heck don't mind getting nasty and swearing at people.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]