The place where everyone hangs out, chats, gossips, and argues
By a-moron
Well it's lovely to have you Pajo / P_B / Burkster?

I hope you've read the forum rules.
Adhere to these and it should be plain sailing.

Oh and none of the these wee * :roll:

Welcome aboard.
By bmstinton93
theflyingbadger wrote:Ah Hallo Dare Pajo,
How the Bejesus are yez?
(I'm fluent in Irish as well)

chrysostom wrote:Latina gets it.

Badger, I thought you'd be fluent in internet sex pervert?

Still waiting for someone to help me out with this one.

First person to help can have a signed picture of me.

Age, Sex, location.
By HA94
pajo_burke wrote:Ahhh indeed, here goes then so.....

I'm from Ireland, about 50 miles north of Dublin, big fan of Chris and the team. I work in Hewett Packard in Leixlip and I don't have any pets :)

By pajo_burke
theflyingbadger wrote:Well it's lovely to have you Pajo / P_B / Burkster?

I hope you've read the forum rules.
Adhere to these and it should be plain sailing.

Oh and none of the these wee * :roll:

Welcome aboard.

The forum rules have indeed been read Badger :wink:

Thank you kindly for your warm welcome.....Go raibh maith agat!!!
By pajo_burke
bmstinton93 wrote:
theflyingbadger wrote:Ah Hallo Dare Pajo,
How the Bejesus are yez?
(I'm fluent in Irish as well)

chrysostom wrote:Latina gets it.

Badger, I thought you'd be fluent in internet sex pervert?

Still waiting for someone to help me out with this one.

First person to help can have a signed picture of me.

Age, Sex, location.

40, male, Dublin. Young looking 40 I might add!!!
By a-moron
Do you intentionally have your sweary filter on?
I know your new here but if you have that on intentionally you're not going to understand half my posts.

They'll mostly look like this -
theflyingbadger wrote:- - - * * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - * * * * * - - - - - * * * * * - - - - -
- - * - - * - - - - * - - - * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - - - -
- - * - - - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - - - -
- - * - - - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - - - -
- - * - - * - - - - * - - - * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - - - -
- - - * * - - - - - * * * * * - - - - - * - - - * - - - - - - - * - - - - - - -

Edited to make the * more prominent.
Last edited by a-moron on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By a-moron
howabout94 wrote:
theflyingbadger wrote:Ahh, good ol' HA94.

Or Lazy Gif Boy as I know him.

Noel Fielding. The poor man's Sean Hughes.
By SAV1OUR
Genehunt1973 wrote:Hi All, just joined this site as Ive just found it,and may i say a big thank you to everyone who has uploaded the shows ,Ive spent all day at work listening to some of them cant wait to go through them all !!

Great name that :)

By SAV1OUR
It's quite simple. I spies newbie online on main page, I like his name, look him up, and hey presto. Our 70's aquaintance is greeted by yours truly.

All part of the service.

*skips off*
By Dark Horizon
Hi there, nice to meet you all, I’ve never thought of joining before until the advent of the Grimshaw grimm show, it’s appalling. The reaction of my 19 year old daughter described it as only a sociology student can,

“He’s like a chartered surveyor that has become a supply teacher at the local secondary, trying to impress the first year girls, and his demographic is from 12 to 14 year olds, which I consider suspicious. His lack lustre show is like a linoleum floor with bald patches, poor music choices and in conclusion his show is equivalent to a colonic irrigation”.
I thought this a little harsh, however, it’s the most eloquent answer my daughter has ever uttered. What her elder brother articulated I won’t utter here".

From my own point of view I think his show is Ok in small bursts but gets better after 9am in the morning and I’ve been a breakfast show listener since 1967. We’ve been spoiled by the Chris Moyle’s show over the years a world class presenter with a world class show
I hope that in the future Chris will consider getting the whole team together once a month to make a podcast show for those that miss the show. Why not, for most of the people that the grimm show is trying to reach, the Chris Moyles show is all they have known, I know my children miss it and so do I.

I know it's all a bit verbose but I just thought I would share it with you all.
By slaphead1982
Dark Horizon wrote:I’ve been a breakfast show listener since 1967. We’ve been spoiled by the Chris Moyle’s show over the years a world class presenter with a world class show.

As you seem to be the most educated member of this site in the world of Radio 1 breakfast show history (If you have been listening since '67). Do you know of any other Dj having such a strong reaction to them leaving the slot? Or are we just a small group of fans that are stuck in a bubble?

As a side question:

Are there other sites of Radio 1 breakfast show Djs' with there breakfast shows ready for all to listen to?
By a-moron
slaphead1982 wrote:
As a side question:

Are there other sites of Radio 1 breakfast show Djs' with there breakfast shows ready for all to listen to?

What the * are you on about slaphead?
By slaphead1982
theflyingbadger wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:
As a side question:

What the * are you on about slaphead?

I'm intrigued to listen to and have the first Radio1 breakfast show. That's what the * I'm on about Badger.
By slaphead1982
theflyingbadger wrote:Sheesh, I was only asking. No need for the *. No need at all.

Just meeting the question with an answer where the question is built in. :)
By Javelin395
Hey :)

I'm new. Big fan of Chris Moyles' breakfast show, and love all his jingles :) Building a fairly sizable jingle board for me to recreate Chris' awesome show!

Cheers,
Jack

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]