Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By HA94
I've just been downloading one of the requests and a thought occured to me. Should I upload the full BBC Three shows as well as sets? I have them downloaded on my laptop so it's not an issue for me to upload them.
By bmstinton93
Oh yeah, Hackney Weekend...

I'm aiming to get all the mp3 edited in the next couple of weeks so I can get back to editing 2006 Moyles Shows.
By HA94
I'm getting through downloading T in the Park sets aswell if anyone would like a set :) Not all sets are available though (like The Stone Roses for example)
By HA94
bmstinton93 wrote:Oh I'd quite like Noel Gallagher, Kaiser Chiefs, Olly Murs, The Vaccines, Elbow and Kasabian as well if you get time.

I can do that for you. Do you want all them in both audio and video as well?
By bmstinton93
Would be great to have them in both if you have the time yes. I could always get the video and put it into audio myself otherwise.
By HA94
bmstinton93 wrote:Would be great to have them in both if you have the time yes. I could always get the video and put it into audio myself otherwise.

I'll make a note of them as well. I think it would best to move these past few posts into a T in the Park thread though. Totally off subject, but this is my 100th post :D
By HA94
Have a few more sets to upload and I shall post the rest of the links then. Sorry it's taking a long time.
By HA94
Crap. Totally forgot about this. I have a few sets left but I think i'll upload them in a couple of weeks after the show ends as well as T in the Park sets if anyone wants them. I've been busy trying to download all the archived shows and the sets from last weekends Reading festival that this somehow slipped my mind. Sorry.

Editing gap to come for a few days.