Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By HA94
EDIT: PLEASE GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALL THE HACKNEY WEEKEND PERFORMANCES FROM THE MAIN STAGE, IN NEW MUSIC WE TRUST STAGE, 1XTRA STAGE AND DANCE ARENA viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24609&p=467455#p467455

Does anyone know how I can download the full Rizzle Kicks performance? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/events/e9wmx ... h#p00v72h3)
Last edited by HA94 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bmstinton93 wrote:I have every bbc three show and radio show downloaded. I'll be working through them all in the next couple of weeks.

Ok, but I don't think the whole Rizzle Kicks performance was on radio or TV where as the whole performance is online but I don't know how to download/capture it
bmstinton93 wrote:
howabout94 wrote:Does anyone know how I can download the full Rizzle Kicks performance? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/events/e9wmx ... h#p00v72h3)

I have every bbc three show and radio show downloaded. I'll be working through them all in the next couple of weeks.

The whole Rizzle Kicks set was on the Chris Moyles Show this morning - use iPlayer Downloader to grab the whole show (as I guess Ian cut out all the songs today) and then use something like Audacity to cut either side of the music.
Dexy wrote:The whole Rizzle Kicks set was on the Chris Moyles Show this morning - use iPlayer Downloader to grab the whole show (as I guess Ian cut out all the songs today) and then use something like Audacity to cut either side of the music.

I know all of Rizzle Kicks set was the show this morning but I'd like the video. Get iplayer works to download videos from iPlayer itself but not other videos on the Radio1 website
howabout94 wrote:
Dexy wrote:The whole Rizzle Kicks set was on the Chris Moyles Show this morning - use iPlayer Downloader to grab the whole show (as I guess Ian cut out all the songs today) and then use something like Audacity to cut either side of the music.

I know all of Rizzle Kicks set was the show this morning but I'd like the video. Get iplayer works to download videos from iPlayer itself but not other videos on the Radio1 website

The Rizzle Kicks set is on "The Box". Don't ask me what that is if you don't already know what it is. 8O
By MRM
Hey, would it be possible for someone to upload the Jay Z & Rihanna sets form the weekend? I know there not technically a Moyles show but I’m not able to use Radio Downloader at the minute so this is the only other place I know where I could get them.
If possible, any other sets from the weekend would be great as well.
By MRM
bmstinton93 wrote:I'm in the process of doing everything currently. I might create a thread in a few weeks and share everything via Dropbox or something.

Thats great, I will keep an eye out for it.
Thanks a lot.
howabout94 wrote:
Nicola_Red wrote:To be honest this isn't strictly a Moyles related request! :)

But Chris is a fan of Rizzle Kicks :o

He's a fan of Staw Wars aswell but I doubt a request for Star Wars merchandise or whatever would be aloud to stay on here for too long.
By dimtimjim
Ok, so far:

Jay-Z: great, if you like that sorta thing.

Rihanna: Not as good as I was expecting

Plan B: Effing marvelous. I like Ben, for someone who prides himself on being so 'estate', he ain't half got a good voice with cracking falsetto range.
By bmstinton93
dimtimjim wrote:I like Ben, for someone who prides himself on being so 'estate', he ain't half got a good voice with cracking falsetto range.

I'm not too bad am I?
By The Deadly
Don't get Plan B at all. Just can't see whats so great. Highlights for me were Jay-Z and for a reason unknown to me Azaelia Banks.
By James H
bmstinton93 wrote:I'm in the process of doing everything currently. I might create a thread in a few weeks and share everything via Dropbox or something.

If you're strapped for space you can use the server I'm using to host the Marathon TV stream downloads if you want. Just let me know as and when :)
By bmstinton93
Talking of that server you don't have the world cup commentaries from 2010 to put on there do you?

And okay thanks for the offer. I'm only doing audios of the sets anyway so it won't be masses of space but may still need to take you up on that.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]