Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
So they discussed this on the show a bit this morning - I'm gonna clip it at some point - and a couple of us talked about it on Twitter earlier too. Basically, Tulisa was no1. Here's the top 20:

Top 20 FHM Sexiest Women in the World 2012 (previous year in brackets):

1.Tulisa Contostavlos (re-entry; 15 in 2010)
2.Cheryl Cole (12)
3.Rihanna (3)
4.Rosie Jones (re-entry; 77 in 2010)
5.Georgia Salpa (HIGHEST NEW ENTRY)
6. Katy Perry (2)
7.Megan Fox (4)
8.Keeley Hazell (re-entry; 2nd in 2006, 2007 and 5th in 2009, 2010)
9.Mila Kunis (16)
10.Emily Atack (18)
11.Pippa Middleton (NEW ENTRY)
12.Pixie Lott (31)
13.Daisy Lowe (29)
14.Mollie King (NEW ENTRY)
15.Millie Mackintosh (NEW ENTRY)
16.Jessie J (55)
17.Zooey Deschanel (NEW ENTRY)
18.Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (1)
19.Frankie Sandford (22)
20.Kelly Brook (8)

Opinions? Do you agree or disagree with any of these?
By dimtimjim
Wow, a return to form for No8. I love Ms Hazell. Bromleys finest export ever.

First observation, no way is Tulisa the sexiest gal in the world. But, with the recent 'publicity' vid, she will have at least made the top 10 of most young lads list, so I understand her instant rise to No1 on a votes basis. Funnily enough, not even placed last year tho - which says it all.

Cheryl, Rihanna, Katy and Megan are obvious choices at the moment. All are sexy, none are 10/10. Jesse J? No offence Luv, but 16th in the world? No. Rosie Jones is prettier than most P3 girls and worthy of a place. Georgia is ok but dunt do owt for me personally. Ditto Mila, daisy and millie. Ms atack has that 'girl next door' look. Zooey is cute and I'm amazed kelly brook is still making the top 100, ain't she like 60 now?! (shit, shes 6 months younger than me - damnit). And as per first sentence, KH rocks.

Few glaring omissions for my own tastes. Stopped reading FHM years ago, may pick up this months for a wee browse, thanks Nic.
By Nicola_Red
Mila, Daisy and Zooey would make my top 20, but that's it. I'm absolutely stunned that Beyonce isn't on the list.
By chrysostom
I do love the distortion between real people (who you know/meet/see) and celebrities that some people have towards judging people's attractiveness.

I think Ben summed it up on twitter by saying 'Tulisa needs to put in an effort to look slightly good'.

It's come to a point where 'generic sexy' is so rife that a majority of celebrities/models/actors/musicians fulfil a lot of people's basic criteria - the only differential is personal taste, and a lot of people feel the need to express how they feel about that person by relating it to their own situation (eg. I wouldn't shag her in a million years etc.), when in reality the criteria of judgement are worlds apart.

Having said that, I think that Tulisa probably wasn't worthy of 'number one in the world', but then again it's a UK based magazine - in a poll that doesn't exactly have any clout, and no clear, objective criteria for their placing.

Basically:

By Travis Bickle
Just had a look at the full list and Kate Garraway is in it at 97 8O I am more shocked at that than Tulisa being number 1.

Out of the entire 100 I'd struggle to compile a top 20 out of them to be honest. The ones on that list that I would probaby have voted for would have been

Rita Ora
Rachel Riley
Una Healy
Kim Kardashian
Fearne Cotton
Kate Middleton
Jessie J (on a good day)
Pixie Lott
Rihanna
Nicole Scherzinger

Not sure who a lot of the others are though.
By Yudster
I don't even know who a lot of them are. And a lot of the rest of them all look the same.
By MadTheEddos
Mollie King, Pixie Lott, Megan Fox, Katy Perry and Mila Kunis(out of the ones listed above) are all miles hotter than Tulisa, who should've been left off the list again this year.

Pixie Lott would be my ultimate favourite out of those 20 - om nom nom nom.
By John22
dimtimjim wrote:First observation, no way is Tulisa the sexiest gal in the world. But, with the recent 'publicity' vid, she will have at least made the top 10 of most young lads list, so I understand her instant rise to No1 on a votes basis. Funnily enough, not even placed last year tho - which says it all.

As a 'young lad' I can say she's fairly attractive at best, and most my friends would agree :P
By MK Chris
Bonanzoid wrote:Was Holly Willoughby in it?

If she is, she shouldn't be.
By dimtimjim
Pork insde her.
By Nicola_Red
chrysostom wrote:
English Bob wrote:Christina Hendricks isn't in that list, therefore it is null and void.

this.

Thirded.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]