Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
I can help as well as got software to do it and time as well
jamiec21 wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:Can I help with the editing? If any of you have 2007, I'll do them if you'd like. Or 2008.... or 2009. :D

I'll send you a week to have a go at. Take your pick of something that hasn't already been one.

Sounds good to me. You pick the week and I'll edit it.
Anyone know what show between the 10th and the 16th November 2005 had the link where Chris gets his 360 and Aled, Dave & Rachel did a prank where they thought it was broken but it was a fake? I know it was on the 17th November podcast but would like to hear that show! Thanks.
DarroM wrote:Anyone know what show between the 10th and the 16th November 2005 had the link where Chris gets his 360 and Aled, Dave & Rachel did a prank where they thought it was broken but it was a fake? I know it was on the 17th November podcast but would like to hear that show! Thanks.

It was the 17th. Probably one of the funniest links they've ever done. It's certainly up there anyway.
DarroM wrote:Couldn't be 17th since the podcast featuring that came out on that day and they feature the best bits from the previous Friday up to Thursday.

Listen to the 17th and prove me wrong then. :D
slaphead1982 wrote:
DarroM wrote:Couldn't be 17th since the podcast featuring that came out on that day and they feature the best bits from the previous Friday up to Thursday.

Listen to the 17th and prove me wrong then. :D

Definitely the 17th November 2005 - which was a Thursday. It started around 8.45am.

The file is even in the sound vault http://chrismoyles.net/soundvault/soundvault.php?fileid=1268

Podcasts are released on Fridays.
bmstinton93 wrote:I'm having problems with Archive again. Tried uploading some shows twice now and it keeps getting stuck on the 'Please wait while your page is created...' screen. Will have to try again tomorrow.

I'm having the same problem. I know that sometimes when it seems to have failed, sometimes the file still shows up as being uploaded later on.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be working at all. Not sure what to do really. We could send each other our new ones, so at least two of us have them. Or we could just wait. Or upload to MediaFire or something for now. I have today's birthday show and two Dec 05 shows to upload at the moment.